Wow. The forums did a 180

The forums used to be more killer mains than survivor mains. And now im seeing more survivor mains than killer mains. In all honestly yall need to calm down on this war with survivor vs killer. Both can be good in there own ways and also bad, that doesn't mean you should attack someone for being a survivor/killer main. Although this game is survivors vs killers we still need everyone to play there part in order to actually play the game. So just relax and have fun

Comments

  • You're essentially talking to a brick wall when you say stuff like that on here, but I do respect your optimism. I'd love for more people to be more chill in this community and not take this game so seriously but that's likely not going to happen. People are too set in their ways to change.

  • Well killer is a frustrating experience

    So I switched to survivor for easy escapes till they balance the game

    Que times are the worst sometimes 20 minutes but I completely understand Noone wants to play killer

  • I still love playing killer and have no big, game-breaking, overly-frustrating issues. So I dunno.

    Also play survivor with my wife (She plays zero killer, 100% survivor) to do tome quests and such, and that experience is perfectly fine as well.

    Most people just complain because of extreme salt or too much bias, that's all.

  • So i doubt youre following the threads, or you just read what you want to read. This forum is tainted.

  • This forum has always been relatively balanced in terms of the number of survivor and killer mains. The Steam forum is killer-sided tho.

  • It’s probably because a lot of killers have given up on this game. Look at your survivor queue times..

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    It’s probably because a lot of killers have given up on this game. Look at your survivor queue times..

    Why would they give up during this time period? They got a lot of neat QoL changes recently.

  • I agree we shouldn't attack each other for no good reason, but I disagree that there are patterns about which "mains" appear on the forums or that we should attempt to isolate these patterns and use them as evidence or arguments.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I agree we shouldn't attack each other for no good reason, but I disagree that there are patterns about which "mains" appear on the forums or that we should attempt to isolate these patterns and use them as evidence or arguments.

    You have to admit though the same couple of names tend to pop up in every single thread spouting and repeating the same lines over and over again.

    Myself included, though that line is just this:

    "Freddy has the same lunge as everyone else" because everyone parrots that his lunge is somehow longer than every other Killer in the game.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278204#Comment_1278204

    You have to admit though the same couple of names tend to pop up in every single thread spouting and repeating the same lines over and over again.

    Myself included, though that line is just this:

    "Freddy has the same lunge as everyone else" because everyone parrots that his lunge is somehow longer than every other Killer in the game.

    True.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278193#Comment_1278193

    Why would they give up during this time period? They got a lot of neat QoL changes recently.

    Not really. While the infinites have been nerfed, they buffed window vaults and have added a ton of loops that require a brute force approach, due to no mindgame. I just got ran silly on shelter woods.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278198#Comment_1278198

    Not really. While the infinites have been nerfed, they buffed window vaults and have added a ton of loops that require a brute force approach, due to no mindgame. I just got ran silly on shelter woods.

    So they would give up in disappointment?

  • I find it depressing that people will respond to a difference of opinion with what is effectively “shut up killer/survivor main!”

    I think a lot of people just disagree with something but can’t verbalise why, so they resort to calling the other person biased instead. It’s lazy and encourages the “us vs them” atmosphere.

  • Personally, I still think it's a killer sided forum. I hate how there's this 'you have to stick to one side' mentality, I personally like judging things from my perspective of playing both sides, and I know lots of others do too. But the forums have started to even out a little, but it's definitely killer sided.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278204#Comment_1278204

    You have to admit though the same couple of names tend to pop up in every single thread spouting and repeating the same lines over and over again.

    Myself included, though that line is just this:

    "Freddy has the same lunge as everyone else" because everyone parrots that his lunge is somehow longer than every other Killer in the game.

    Yeah, I agree lol, but I can see where they're coming from. It feels longer but that's either due to Dedicated Servers, or Freddy's size.

  • Basically 5 months of constant bullying and awful matches, only the most stubborn would bother to hang around after another mediocre change. Even I've pretty much switched back to survivor. Sick of going against people with 10 times my play time.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278193#Comment_1278193

    Why would they give up during this time period? They got a lot of neat QoL changes recently.

    Queue times have been bad since long before “this period.” Your understanding of this can be from either your tenure in the game or by simple research.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278198#Comment_1278198

    Queue times have been bad since long before “this period.” Your understanding of this can be from either your tenure in the game or by simple research.

    Queue times have been bad long before Ruin got nerfed. We can all say words but what meaning do they have?

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278521#Comment_1278521

    Queue times have been bad long before Ruin got nerfed. We can all say words but what meaning do they have?

    Load up and play some high rank killer games maybe you’ll find out :)