Another timeout
I hate this timeout system. My internet is fine but the servers are trash and u get punished bc of it. I hope the survivors are getting times out as well.
I hate this timeout system. My internet is fine but the servers are trash and u get punished bc of it. I hope the survivors are getting times out as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/DPP_RankUpdateError
"I hope the survivors are getting times out as well."
Very mature attitude, buddy.
Why do you hope this affects survivors too?
Bit hypocritcal that your complaing about it but you want it to happen to others
I haven't gotten a single timeout since the penalties got implemented. I must do something wrong.