What warrants "a great height"?
Because apparently falling off the docks on Backeater Swamp doesn't. Good job on these challenges BHVR :)
Because apparently falling off the docks on Backeater Swamp doesn't. Good job on these challenges BHVR :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just fall off of a hill and if that doesn't work your gonna have to fall to the first floor on underground complex or the game
The second floor of buildings. It doesn't always work on hills, especially when sometimes you slide down the side of the hill instead of falling.
By the real worlds standards, a great height would be anything elevated far enough above the ground, that jumping off would cause bone damage.
It clearly doesn't work right. In 2 games I made sure I was in a chase and with the killer pretty close behind me. In 1 match I fell off of a hill and triggered Balanced Landing but I didn't get any challenge progression from that match. Whereas the other match where I fell off of a hill without triggering BL gave me progression.
Safest bet i'd say is any drop that makes your survivor scream.
Just put the map on Strode, Badham, or Asylum and fall off one of the buildings. That is a safe bet.
I ended up having to one :/ finally got the challenge though. Thanks everyone!
McMillan Groaning Storehouse in the big middle building
I think on hills the character kind of slides down the side of it and that’s why it doesn’t trigger a great height. An easy rule of thumb are second floor windows.
It typically doesn't mean a too high of height. Anything that causes your character to suffer the full movement penalty from landing is a surefire way to get it.