For sure anyone that plays videogames has see a troll username. Whats the trollest username that you have ever see? For example once that I was playing dbd a player joined in my lobby with the name "bill is not old"
well I saw two people, I can't remember the specifics but it was s-wordkiller.com and babykiller.go or something along those lines, they wanted to derank so they could bully lower ranked killers, real scumbags in post game chat too
Although, I did have my own troll username, I use the alias "Jarmen Kell" occasionally and just quote the character from CnC Generals Zero Hour, I have way too much fun with it ngl
well I saw two people, I can't remember the specifics but it was s-wordkiller.com and babykiller.go or something along those lines, they wanted to derank so they could bully lower ranked killers, real scumbags in post game chat too
Although, I did have my own troll username, I use the alias "Jarmen Kell" occasionally and just quote the character from CnC Generals Zero Hour, I have way too much fun with it ngl
Well today I made a ps4 account called: your_uss. So it will go
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a rl esports player named ScrubKilla. He used to play black ops...damn he must have wanted to annoy people.
Martesa55
In pt-br, a guy uses "Your Ass" as nickname. So, you get healed by "Your Ass" etc.
Oh so I have the best troll username?! Thank you so muchπ
πππ thats a good one. I want to make anew account maybe I will try thisπ
I was healed by "Jesus" recently. I shoulda took a screenie. I was cracking up.
Sprint bursts away before she can touch me.
Please tell me it was a Jeff.
It was!
That's just perfect.
I saw a Claudette With the name toxic but dance once.π
well I saw two people, I can't remember the specifics but it was s-wordkiller.com and babykiller.go or something along those lines, they wanted to derank so they could bully lower ranked killers, real scumbags in post game chat too
Although, I did have my own troll username, I use the alias "Jarmen Kell" occasionally and just quote the character from CnC Generals Zero Hour, I have way too much fun with it ngl
Well today I made a ps4 account called: your_uss. So it will go
You get healed by your_uss
Hex Offender
teabag at exit
"your mom" i saw that once in a game and whenever he killed someone it read "your mom killed [insert generic name here]"
i also once saw a username "insert name here"