Samination
How many dbd fans watch samination on YouTube. And do you guys ever reference it out in the real world
Tagged:
Trusted
How many dbd fans watch samination on YouTube. And do you guys ever reference it out in the real world
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I watch his parodies, they're quite fun and inventive. I only reference it very occasionally when I'm with DBD players, and even then some people don't get it.
Yes and yes! lol
Really it's like iconic
Dude me too well minus the friends part I don't have friends who play.
Xbox one wbu
Added you
I love those parodies.
They are amazing.
I just watched the old ones and realized, they same complaints of killer and survs and "game will die" were already there 4 years ago.
So if you think about it, everything seems to be pretty normal with the game right now...
Every time I’m against the Wraith I just sing “Ah ding ding ding” .
who?
I watch Samination on youtube. They take pokes and jabs at the game. Make funny memes about it and it always gives a person lots of Laughs.
Samination is perhaps one of the main reasons why many players have FOUND this game.