Why can't we see killer's ping in match details ?
Devs, you've recently added a ping indicators to survivor names during match in match details (ESC) which is a nice QoL addition but why do we still lack any indiciation of killer's ping either as we play killer to see our own ping or as survivors to see killers ping ?
Do you plan on adding this to the match details and if not could you explain why ?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Does it matter? We're connecting to a server, not a killer's connection.
I suppose any info is good info, at least in this regard. Add it in.
It doesn't but they added them for survivors anyway. I'm jealous and curious so I want it.
It does because hits are client-sided for the killer.
It matters.
A VPN killer has a lot of lag, therefore a lot of input delay and killers take priority.
Huntress Hatchets turn from trucks to school buses.
A killer from Japan and 4 survivors from US won't have the same Latency.
I've moved this to the correct sub forum, and yeah this is something I would personally like to see implemented in the game.