What is the official excuse?

The matchmaking is a horror show in itself. There is no good reason for it, so what is the excuse?

20200511_192133.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 1- Lack of killers, especially red rank killers (this point is obvious)

    2- SWF (green ranks can SWF with red ranks and so on)

    3- Outdated system (as @Fibijean explained above)

  • fkbhvr.png

    Decided to try if it was any better during daytime as I usually play later at evening/night. Nope, 4-man swf. Never again this bs. Gonna stay on surv side until the fkin fixes are live in this fkin shitshow.

  • Just ask your heart: Is your anger caused by they being better than you or ist caused by them non-verbally offend you with teabagging and bullshit?

    Please be honest. If it is the first, yes it is hard, but look at it as an opportunity to train and improve your skills. If it is the second, it is very understandable.

  • @MauriceMaverick said:

    Just ask your heart: Is your anger caused by they being better than you or ist caused by them non-verbally offend you with teabagging and bullshit?

    Please be honest. If it is the first, yes it is hard, but look at it as an opportunity to train and improve your skills. If it is the second, it is very understandable.

    They weren't teabagging, they just were way out of my league.

    It is not an opportunity, people keep saying that but it is bs. If I can't even get a hit and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I am not improving. I have tried to learn the game, perks, etc. by watching tutorials, reading bunch of stuff but it doesn't help. I should not have to spend tons of time just watching tutorials over and over again just to get a fkin hit in this game. And that is why I stay on surv side until matchmaking is fixed because there I can at least play the fkin game.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313262#Comment_1313262

    They weren't teabagging, they just were way out of my league.

    It is not an opportunity, people keep saying that but it is bs. If I can't even get a hit and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I am not improving. I have tried to learn the game, perks, etc. by watching tutorials, reading bunch of stuff but it doesn't help. I should not have to spend tons of time just watching tutorials over and over again just to get a fkin hit in this game. And that is why I stay on surv side until matchmaking is fixed because there I can at least play the fkin game.

    You don't need to feel offend. I just were (a little agressive and prompt) asking for your honest experience. I CAN fell your pain.

  • @MauriceMaverick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313286#Comment_1313286

    You don't need to feel offend. I just were (a little agressive and prompt) asking for your honest experience. I CAN fell your pain.

    Sorry, I'm just extremely frustrated. I just want to play killer and get better at it but these matches are hopeless. For the next month I'm not gonna bother playing killer.

  • @Saranghei said:

    Look at me everyone, I'm not good at a game so I have to inform you all I'm going to facecamp! All the normies will feel the pain now!

    I don't know why you can't see his point. You can't say you haven't encountered this more than once in your time playing dbd. To make things worse, it's hard to believe the matchmaking is 'unintentional' when you consider just how often you see groups of yellow survivors go against red rank killers. Personally, I've never gone against a group of yellows as a red rank killer. But when I haven't played in a while and I get up to green ranks, I always go against red survivors.

    They already protect the hell out of newb survivors, but they don't extend that courtesy to newer killers. It's not really fair.

    @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313309#Comment_1313309

    Sorry, I'm just extremely frustrated. I just want to play killer and get better at it but these matches are hopeless. For the next month I'm not gonna bother playing killer.

    I don't know if anyone wants my advice, I know no one is asking for it! So, feel free to ignore me. But there are a few things that can alter the outcomes of matches.

    Make your goal to apply pressure, as injuring multiple survivors can be just as good as, if not better than, hooking 1 survivor. It takes way more time to hook a survivor than it does for them to be unhooked. Also, injured survivors make more mistakes, so lots of them heal, taking precious time away from doing objectives. I mean, if you can down someone in 10-15 seconds, do it. Oh, and if survivors are healing really quickly, they're congregating, easy pressure if you can find them. Don't feel bad about slugging one of them and going after the rest/others.

    If you can, try to control which generators are repaired, or at least aim to have the final three generators as close to one another as possible. It makes a huge difference.

    Playing as survivor helped me the most when learning to mind game as killer.

    Finally, even if with a thousand hours or more, survivors can still stomp any killer if they're good enough. imo, winning as killer seems to depend on how many mistakes survivors make. If they don't make any, they're pretty hard to stop, even if the killer plays perfectly.

  • 15913233911708924623827433490720.jpg

    Why do the developers hate killers?

  • Yeah toxic AF loadout... Just chilling at the basement entrance.

  • To be fair they announced a new ranking system... 6 months ago...

  • @White_Jesus said:

    To be fair they announced a new ranking system... 6 months ago...

    Oh wow. Glad I just started playing. And hopefully new system is going to come this month so I wouldn't have switch to survivor side for easier games.

  • 20200604110750_1.jpg 20200607115716_1.jpg

    here's my contributions as a newb, hopefully killer will be more fun in the new matchmaking system

  • 15916724972031293755995422980774.jpg

    To be fair I haven't been playing for 6 months but it's been crap the entire time.

  • Like everyone else here...... matchmaking... why is it so broken? I'm a 11-14 killer and I keep getting Rank 1,2 survivor groups... 0 fun and I just go play other games after a few matches... how can it be this broken?

    People in the game agree... is something being done about it?

  • 15919287696975489909636652791798.jpg

    How much does the better matchmaking cost?

  • @Fixmatchmaking said:

    The matchmaking is a horror show in itself. There is no good reason for it, so what is the excuse?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/106/20200511_192133.jpg

    Wat are u gonna do when u can't see ranks anymore?

  • 15921855994836535424165402404015.jpg

    The day after rank reset... Typically BAD!!!!

  • We'll all know for sure that the Developers would prefer to hide the incompetence rather than address it.

  • 1592796783132504341197129000059.jpg

    Dropped that new expansion tho!

  • 15928748526458901139015813621888.jpg

    is it a rolling 6 months or is there a projected time of completion for matchmaking overhaul?

  • 15939282233347360560001178586507.jpg

    Was that fun? ######### no!!

  • @MauriceMaverick said:

    Just ask your heart: Is your anger caused by they being better than you or ist caused by them non-verbally offend you with teabagging and bullshit?

    Please be honest. If it is the first, yes it is hard, but look at it as an opportunity to train and improve your skills. If it is the second, it is very understandable.


    How about by the unbalanced and unfair matchmaking? I think the anger is justified. Matchmaking in this game is an absolute joke.

  • @Fixmatchmaking said:

    The matchmaking is a horror show in itself. There is no good reason for it, so what is the excuse?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/106/20200511_192133.jpg


    Laziness. Incompetence.

  • @Fixmatchmaking said:

    The matchmaking is a horror show in itself. There is no good reason for it, so what is the excuse?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/106/20200511_192133.jpg

    Developer ressources are obviously better spend on adding new mechanics like overheat for billy instead of fixing problems like this which have been around for over half a year.

  • 1594173309741458045057575782153.jpg

    That new killer is nice to bad matchmaking blows

  • How many games would I need to stand AFK in to drop back to a rank 20? Maybe then I can avoid this

    https://imgur.com/a/WE6VtW9


  • 1594519142660549756864381992994.jpg

    Eta on a fix? Oh yeah sometime never!!!

  • @Nezied said:

    How many games would I need to stand AFK in to drop back to a rank 20? Maybe then I can avoid this

    https://imgur.com/a/WE6VtW9

    Good luck you'll get matched with red try hards until your lvl 16. The developers don't care either and it shows.

1 2 ›