You BECAME a survivor in DBD... What's your perk(s)?

Prologue

You was having a casual day until suddenly, the Entity snatched you from the overworld and into its universe. Knowing what comes next, the Trials, what perks will you have to aid your survival?


Nick's Unique Perk

Last Stand

You seem to carry a blessing with you wherever you go.

After completing a safe altruistic action (heal, protection hit, safe unhook), receive a token up to a maximum of 4 tokens.

You become the Obsession when at maximum tokens.

You cannot receive tokens while injured.

Upon getting injured, if you have the maximum amount of tokens, begin healing yourself to the healthy state over a 80/72/64 second duration and consume all tokens.

This effect will be cancelled if your health state changes or you're in the broken state.


Basically, I'll have a perk that allows me to encourage saving others while granting me great strength in dire situations. 😅

This should describe me as someone with perseverance and loving towards others.


Epilogue

Hopefully, this can be a fun thread where we gather around and get to know each other based off our unique perks! 😊

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @LiunUK said:

    mine would be

    fight and flight

    after stunning a killer gain the haste effect for 10/15/20 seconds after the effect ends this perk goes on cooldown for 60 seconds.

    tactical approach

    whilst healthy, standing still and crouching press the active ability button to go prone for 20/25/30 seconds the effect ends early if you move. after using this perk it will be disabled until after you have been hooked.

    to track a predator

    the killer will leave a trail lasting 10 seconds after following the trail for 10/8/6 seconds the killer aura is revealed and will remain revealed so long as you follow the trail.

    I like the concepts. Just think that Fight and Flight should be an exhaustion perk. I also think Tactical Approach should replace crouching, without a cooldown... with the caveat that you attract crows more quickly. I think, overall, they are decent perks. : )

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1269815#Comment_1269815

    You realize that half the female killers are essentially living corpses, right? : /

    I don't have to use the perk.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1269490#Comment_1269490

    You are far more optimistic of others than I am, based on your perks. I like the concept of Token of Friendship. : )

    Yeah, Im more optimistic of others and I hope that my team doesn't screw me over. When I play the game I usually judge others during at the end of the match.

  • @NovaliumTS said:

    Nova's perks

    Gaming addiction

    If games have tought me anything its that if i keep playing i will get better

    Whilst working on a gen for every 25/20/15 seconds your repair speed goes up by 1.5% effect lasts until you let go of the gen or gen is completed

    Got any marshmallows?

    If late night gaming and patience have tought you anything its that some killers like wasting your time

    Once hooked every 10/9/8 seconds earn a token, can earn up to 5 tokens for each token gain a affect

    1: hook time slowed by 25%

    2: hook time slowed by 75%

    3: grants +1 health state

    4: grants endurance for 20 seconds

    5: gives ability to get off hook by yourself and reset hook timer

    Stop farming me

    This will be the last time you try to get me off hook infront of the killer, david!

    If you are unhooked infront of the killer and the killer hits you gain a health state and endurance for 5/7/9 seconds and take away a health state from the unhooker

    I see we think alike in terms of perks...

  • Dookieth mine own pants;

    When spotting a killer in close proximity, you scream beyond humanly octaves to reveal yourself and the killers aura for the next 5-10 (more?) seconds to the other survivors.

    There are too many times I've been beyond jumpscared in this game I've had to find a hiding spot and just afk for a moment to make sure I'm still personally alive irl. LMAO.

  • Solitary confinement

    you prefer to be alone as others just get in your way. While no other surrvivors are within 16 meters solitary condiment activates while it is active you gain a 15 percent increase in any actions Except movement speed. However when others are near you, you get a 7 percent decrease in any actions.

    ”leave me alone. I’m better off that way.”


    avoidance


    you have a keen sense for avoiding others no matter who they are. When standing still hit the active ability button when activated gain an increased movement speed (10,15,20%) for 8 seconds and leave no scratch marks while vaulting faster. However there’s a price once deactivated you can not run for (30,25,20) seconds.

    “no point staying here”


    sheer will


    during the trial your will is strong and is hard to break.once off the hook sheer will activates While sheer will is active you leave no scratch marks, blood , you don’t moan, and you heal 20 percent faster. Sheer will has 2 tokens and each token lasts for (25,35,45)seconds.

    ”giving up won’t help me”


    I dunno what do y’all think about these?

  • Friendly's Perks!


    1.) BACK IN THE CLOSET - While hiding in a locker within the killer's terror radios this perk activates. When vaulting out of the locker (fast or slow) you break into a sprint of 150% speed. Suffer the EXHAUSTED effect for 60/50/40 seconds

    (Being in the closet for so long finally helped out)

    2.) PROLONG THE INEVITABLE - While in a chase, you can vault the window an extra 1/1/2 times before the Entity blocks it. This perk has a cooldown of 120/100/80 seconds.

    (I may have a death wish, but I'm gonna die my own way)

    3.) A FRIEND IN ME - While another survivor is within 4/8/12meters this perk activates. The other survivor loses scratch marks and grunts 25/50/75% less.

    I had a different idea for A FRIEND IN ME that had to do with saving, gaining stacks, and healing faster but idk if it'd work.

  • Perk I: Mean Support

    You don't really care for these people, but that's no reason not to help them. You're better than that.

    For each missed Skill Check while healing, gain a token, up to a maximum of 5.

    For each token, succeeding on a Skill Check while healing will grant 3% more progress and gain 25/50/75% more Bloodpoints in the Altruism category.

    "Did that hurt? Good." - Mad VolantConch1719

    Perk II: Done Running

    You grew up running from your problems. It's time to fight back.

    Pallet stuns last 1/2/3 seconds longer and reduce the Killer's movement speed by 3% for 10 seconds.

    "You know that nerd you always picked on? I'd start running now!" - VolantConch1719

    Perk III: Get Away From Them

    You hate to admit it, but you've grown quite fond of these strangers. You're not going to leave them behind.

    When the Exit Gates are powered, taking a hit for another Survivor causes you both to sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.

    You suffer from the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds, the other Survivor does not.

    Get Away From Them cannot be used while Exhausted.

    "Now we're even." - VolantConch1719

  • Reassurance

    Being in the presence of another survivor calms you down and helps you focus. After being healed by a teammate, as long as the person who healed you is not put into the dying state you gain a 3/4/5% haste status effect and a 3/4/5% action speed bonus.

    Don't Move a Muscle

    When you are within 20/25/30 meters of the killer for at least 15/10/5 seconds without being in a chase, all sounds you make are reduced to 0%. Don't Move a Muscle deactivates when the killer moves out of range or when you initiate a chase

    It Found Me

    Whenever you lose a health state, the killer's aura is shown to all survivors for 3/4/5 seconds and your scream can be heard across the whole map. Upon healing another survivor, the next time they lose a health state the killer's aura will be shown to you for 6/8/10 seconds.

  • I participated in a thread like this a while back, I can't find the thread and my specific comments, but I'll see how well I can remember them.


    Cozy Camper:

    Being near a good fire puts you at ease. While within 10/15/20 meters of a fire, you leave no scratch marks.


    Forgetful:

    Your forgetful nature makes you perform some tasks twice. Whenever you get a skill check, there is a 2%/3%/4% chance it will spawn as a double skill check. Failing both skill checks will cause the generator to regress. Getting 1 good skill check will progress the generator as normal. Getting 1 great skill check will give you 1% extra progression. Performing two good skill checks will give you 2% bonus progression, Performing a good skill check and a great skill check will give you 3% bonus progression. Performing two great skill checks will give you 4% bonus progression.


    Gut Feeling:

    Your gut is usually right when you sense something is wrong. You perceive the red stain as 30%/40%/50% longer.

  • I participated in a thread like this a while back, I can't find the thread and my specific comments, but I'll see how well I can remember them.


    Cozy Camper:

    Being near a good fire puts you at ease. While within 10/15/20 meters of a fire, you leave no scratch marks.


    Forgetful:

    Your forgetful nature makes you perform some tasks twice. Whenever you get a skill check, there is a 2%/3%/4% chance it will spawn as a double skill check. Failing both skill checks will cause the generator to regress. Getting 1 good skill check will progress the generator as normal. Getting 1 great skill check will give you 1% extra progression. Performing two good skill checks will give you 2% bonus progression, Performing a good skill check and a great skill check will give you 3% bonus progression. Performing two great skill checks will give you 4% bonus progression.


    Gut Feeling:

    Your gut is usually right when you sense something is wrong. You perceive the red stain as 30%/40%/50% longer.

  • FFirebrandd's perks:

    Pardon me

    Years of moving quickly though crowds has make you an expert at getting around people in your way. Press the active ability key to ignore collision with the killer and other survivors for 3/4/5 seconds. Cannot be used while exhausted. Using this ability makes you exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds.

    "Sorry, I have somewhere to be." - FFirebrandd

    Graceful Power Walk

    You walk 10/15/20% faster than normal. While walking you make 50/75/100% less sounds.

    "I know it looks funny, but I get where I'm going faster without running." - FFirebrandd

    You fall weird

    When you are dropped by the killer, you gain an additional 10/15/20% to both your wiggle and recovery progress. This can go past the 95% recovery cap and put you back in the injured state. 60/50/40s cool down.

    "Polevaulting taught my body how to move midair. I swear it has a mind of its own." -FFirebrandd

  • Jareds Unique perks


    Slow and steady- you run considerably slower than other survivor survivors but you leave 15-30-45% fewer scratch marks.

    Save yourself, I'll distract it!-When performing an Altruistic action within the killers terror radius, Peform the action 10-15-20% faster, you are then slowed for 75-60-45 seconds. During this time you recieve 40% more BP for altruistic actions.

    Angry Repair- Wheb landing a great skillcheck increase gen completion and exyra 5-10-15% your normal gen completion time.is reduced by 3-6-9%

    Now as a killer i got better ideas but i guess this

  • Hoodied's perks


    Pull yourself together!: You try to help people when they are in a bad place. When an injured survivor is within 10 meters of you, they have reduced grunts of pain by 50%/75%/100%, the survivor cannot be seen by aura perks within 12/14/16 meters.

    "Calm down and he won't find you!"


    Old Wounds: You have been hurt like this before, you are used to this pain. You bleed 25% slower and heal yourself 10%/15%/20% faster, your grunts of pain are reduced by 25% when not sprinting.

    "I've had deeper"


    Quick on your feet: You walk 5% faster and vault 5% faster, when being hit the speed boost is 3%/6%/9% faster, however you will be exhausted for 20 seconds.

    "I try to walk out of my situations, same with climb away...never knew I would need them now"

  • @nicknack said:

    Solitary confinement

    you prefer to be alone as others just get in your way. While no other surrvivors are within 16 meters solitary condiment activates while it is active you gain a 15 percent increase in any actions Except movement speed. However when others are near you, you get a 7 percent decrease in any actions.

    ”leave me alone. I’m better off that way.”

    avoidance

    you have a keen sense for avoiding others no matter who they are. When standing still hit the active ability button when activated gain an increased movement speed (10,15,20%) for 8 seconds and leave no scratch marks while vaulting faster. However there’s a price once deactivated you can not run for (30,25,20) seconds.

    “no point staying here”

    sheer will

    during the trial your will is strong and is hard to break.once off the hook sheer will activates While sheer will is active you leave no scratch marks, blood , you don’t moan, and you heal 20 percent faster. Sheer will has 2 tokens and each token lasts for (25,35,45)seconds.

    ”giving up won’t help me”

    I dunno what do y’all think about these?

    Solitary Confinement sounds like one of my perks. No Trust, to be specific. : P

    I like all of your ideas though. : )

1 2 ›