I CANT TAKE HUNTRESS SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS
Playing a hot af shirtless daddy King. Get downed by an hatchet. And when she was about to pick me up since her soundtrack rework, like perfectly syncronised , she just stopped humming and made the "MmmMmh!" You know like shes eating something tasty
I just had one of my best dbd laughs
Comments
Yeay i was like "Guess im husband now" XD
Uhh sorry, but David isnt really into hairy girls.. or into girls at least ๐๐
This thread scares me.
Okay just leave and Tbag at the gate
Making people feel unconfortable is truly an art
Is it though? Is it reeeeeally?
Not always, not anytime, still better that case!
No video?
Man i felt so bad forgot to record this on PS4
I can't tell if I love this thread or absolutely despise it.
๐คข๐คฎ
I adore this this thread. ๐๐ญ
Even made me stutter.
Haters
Hahahahaha wish you had recorded that!