So, I had my first Hacker in my Lobby...
Hello,
today I found my first Hacker. It was the Feng from my Screenshot:
Names censored, the last two lines where from someone who left the Lobby earlier. Basically what happend was that Feng said that she can froze the game and well... the Lobby was frozen. Chat worked fine and hitting "Ready" worked fine as well. So my SWF-Mate and myself stayed in that Lobby because we thought that there is a Bug with the Crossplay-Option (maybe if the Windows Store-User is doing something like Bloodwebs or Customization the Lobby freezes, I dont know).
I dont have any recording, but this is what basically happened:
Feng got only injured while Haunted Ground was active.
Able to use For the people and instantly getting unbroken and healthy
Possibly Wallhacks because she found both Hex Totems (Haunted and Retribution)
Did not get any Madness from Docs Shocks
Speedhack
Unlimited Flashlight
Self-Hooking and Self-Unhooking
Game Freezing
Flying
...
Yeah. In the end my SWF-Mate and I gave the Killer the Hooks and the Kills, so he at least got something out of the Match.
So I guess Windows Store Users should be dodged from now on? I only had them once in my Lobby when I was playing Killer and the game was lagging like Hell at some point (apparently Servers were laggy, because the other players said it was laggy for them as well...This was a 3 man SWF from the Windows Store). But now I am not sure if it was really the Server...
Anyone else experienced something like that? I know that Monto has faced some Cheaters so far, but this was quite a new experience for me.
But I will certainly dodge Windows Store Users from now on.
EDIT: We both reported her of course.

Comments
I'm hoping you also reported this person.
Surely, we both reported them.
Of course its a bunny feng min also you should report.
So is it possible to turn off cross-play on pc or do they just force you into it?
Self-Hooking sounds hilarious.
If you opt-out of Crossplay you only get matched with players who also opt-out of it. So you are basically forced into it, since not many will have opt-out and you will have super-long queue times.
Yeah, she did that so that the Doctor could not use the Hook to hook me, lol.