I am speechless

Just sit back and relax, please see this clip: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/xezekanariox/video/96747379


(to those who thinks why am i camping, is because i got gen rushed by injured people, i hope you understand this)

Comments

  • I think you need to body block the hatch so the survivor doesn't get the prompt to jump in. I don't think I've ever experienced this unless I arrive at the hatch a split second too late.

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    I think you need to body block the hatch so the survivor doesn't get the prompt to jump in. I don't think I've ever experienced this unless I arrive at the hatch a split second too late.

    Yeah, you have to stand on the hatch to block it. It won't work if the survivor is downed though.

    It happens to me when there is 2 survivors left, I kill one, then I stand on the hatch and I see the last one suddenly appear and running arround me lol.

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    I think you need to body block the hatch so the survivor doesn't get the prompt to jump in. I don't think I've ever experienced this unless I arrive at the hatch a split second too late.

    I know theres a little spot that doesnt let you close the hatch, but i was well positioned. If you pause the video at the exact second, you can see rb para cerrar trampilla (im spanish, that means to close the hatch). And yes, i spammed the RB button like theres no tomorrow, like everyone else would XD

  • I've seen survivors win these before actually; if their ping is decently better than yours then they win since you're taking too long to communicate with the server

  • @xEzekanarioX said:

    Just sit back and relax, please see this clip: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/xezekanariox/video/96747379

    (to those who thinks why am i camping, is because i got gen rushed by injured people, i hope you understand this)

    Happened to me as Bubba. I think you need to stand on the center of the hatch to successfully block it. Otherwise it's a "who is closer to the server escapes" moment.

    On a side note did you say you camped because you "got gen rushed by injured people"? Just that you weren't running any gen slowdown perks that game.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/151523/i-am-speechless

    Happened to me as Bubba. I think you need to stand on the center of the hatch to successfully block it. Otherwise it's a "who is closer to the server escapes" moment.

    On a side note did you say you camped because you "got gen rushed by injured people"? Just that you weren't running any gen slowdown perks that game.

    Agreed, but that last part tho lol. You needed the mythic argument of: "I pLaY bOtH sIdEs" to be fun.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I've seen survivors win these before actually; if their ping is decently better than yours then they win since you're taking too long to communicate with the server

    Thought so. Thanks for your comment :)

  • @xEzekanarioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1269220#Comment_1269220

    Agreed, but that last part tho lol. You needed the mythic argument of: "I pLaY bOtH sIdEs" to be fun.

    I do play both sides since they are both "ExTrEmElY fUn" lol