Huntress main streamers?
Any suggestions? I’ll be trying my luck at Huntress so any YouTube clips I can watch will be helpful.
Thanks
Tagged:
Trusted
Any suggestions? I’ll be trying my luck at Huntress so any YouTube clips I can watch will be helpful.
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RalphFromTheSouth is a good one.
Everyone and their mother is going to recommend you Umbra.
Just wait.
I think Zubat is a Huntress main?
Just go and watch some of his compilations.
Ralph is amazing. Umbra too.
Ralph and Umbra are great, but there's a lesser known streamer called Queen_Kuro who's also an amazing Huntress.
Here's her YouTube if you want to check out some Huntress games: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChE3i5fDAibreK0JSXeC8lA/videos
Scott Jund mains Oni now, but he used to be a pretty impressive Huntress main. He even has a fairly comprehensive Huntress guide full of tips for players such as yourself trying to learn her for the first time. As others have already mentioned, I've also heard that Umbra is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRDijaX5IoOf course people are going to recommend Umbra. I've seen some next-level shots from her that I didnt even think were possible. She played Huntress exclusively for a couple of years so she is a pretty good authority.
It's funny cause she barely even plays huntress anymore, maybe 3 to 4 games a night.
Umbra
Zubatlel
Ralph
You can't go wrong with any of those three. Umbra and Zubat mix it up and play other killers and some survivor, too. Ralph's stream is pretty much exclusively Huntress play.
I don't watch her, I wouldn't know. I just knew everyone was going to recommend her.
I figured you didn't.
7cmPwincess
CoconutRTS is an amazing huntress.
I recommend Umbra. Fund streamer to watch, especially with some of those god like shots.
Thank you
I would say Zubat and Scott Jund are of the best.
As you can see, everyone here recommends Umbra, and with good reason.
CowsIAm is also a decent Huntress, but he doesn't main her. He is also nowhere near serious if that's what you're looking for; he's more about the laughs.