Hey, good sportsmanship does exist in this game. I got stuck in a pallet and three of the survivors stayed to die at egc, trying to prevent me from depipping and giving me a few points. Not everyone is toxic.
I don't understand, this guy was clearly telling his dog to go take out the garbage. My guess is this isn't their first time either hence the capslock.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find Adrenaline users are often the most salty
Yeah, some Dude being a dick in Post Game Chat. Nothing new. I am not even entertained, there have been more creative insults.
lol man i feel like you're drained of all life.
double exhaustion perk :D
Hey it worked out in the end lol
Hey, good sportsmanship does exist in this game. I got stuck in a pallet and three of the survivors stayed to die at egc, trying to prevent me from depipping and giving me a few points. Not everyone is toxic.
I like how that second guy played only with small game and nothing else lol
I am :(
I just noticed that lol
And still had the second highest amount of BP, nearly the same as the guy who escaped. Shows how much skill matters more than perks as a survivor...
I thought a wraith was being a good sport till he killed me with rancor.
You didn't notice he had Rancor? Also, never trust killers who're playing nice. That's DbD 101.
It doesn't show the aura if he stays cloaked the whole time. Lesson learned the hard way I guess.
Ah, right. Forgot about that. Must've been one hell of a surprise.
No I just felt dumb for thinking I made a friend.
I don't understand, this guy was clearly telling his dog to go take out the garbage. My guess is this isn't their first time either hence the capslock.