I just can't with the new David's pants

C'mon, turn him around and he got some solid stuff behind. He surely got some love from the design team because I can't see any other male characters possessing those...

Like, can you see that? Because I can see. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @WRussoW said:

    C'mon, turn him around and he got some solid stuff behind. He surely got some love from the design team because I can't see any other male characters possessing those...

    Like, can you see that? Because I can see. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    Close your eyes and picture David in that outfit. Remove the shirt. Replace the pants with a pair of tight swimming shorts.

    We need shorts. No, we Must get shorts!

  • Shirtless ghostface please

  • Sorry if this is blunt, but are you talking about his rear? It's literally super flat, just like all his other pants cosmetics. Double-checked it twice to make sure I wasn't missing something. Definitely flat.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/151348/i-just-cant-with-the-new-davids-pants

    Close your eyes and picture David in that outfit. Remove the shirt. Replace the pants with a pair of tight swimming shorts.

    We need shorts. No, we Must get shorts!

    It's competing in the competition you know?

    Lifeguard David.

  • What do you mean?,Also,Can you see Quentin Smith With his face rework in his Speedo Outfit? Wow

  • The solid stuff behind is nice and all but what about the solid stuff in front. ;)

  • I don't see it, honestly. It's just the texture and color of the pants highlight the curve a little, but otherwise, it's the same old. Would still tap though.

  • @Milord said:

    I don't see it, honestly. It's just the texture and color of the pants highlight the curve a little, but otherwise, it's the same old. Would still tap though.

    Nah I only tap to old ruin

  • @tea said:

    Sorry if this is blunt, but are you talking about his rear? It's literally super flat, just like all his other pants cosmetics. Double-checked it twice to make sure I wasn't missing something. Definitely flat.

    There's a difference between thick and solid. Solid may be looking flat but it's definitely a good pile of muscles which is, you know, good. Thick is more about fat tissue stored in your rear, maybe mixed with muscles, but still it's more about fat. It's not bad, it's just different.

  • @BattleCast said:

    The solid stuff behind is nice and all but what about the solid stuff in front. ;)

    Check out Embroidered Blue.

  • @Milord said:

    I don't see it, honestly. It's just the texture and color of the pants highlight the curve a little, but otherwise, it's the same old. Would still tap though.

    It means it's tight and shows it all. ๐Ÿ‘€

  • @WRussoW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1265426#Comment_1265426

    There's a difference between thick and solid. Solid may be looking flat but it's definitely a good pile of muscles which is, you know, good. Thick is more about fat tissue stored in your rear, maybe mixed with muscles, but still it's more about fat. It's not bad, it's just different.

    I can't believe this is actually a conversation

  • Me too! Can you believe that someone don't know any difference between these two terms?! Wow, some world we live in.

  • David and Dwight are the only male characters with a hint of ass lol. To be fair tho most the girls be looking pretty flat back there too ๐Ÿ˜ช

  • They need more cake! ๐ŸŽ‚