Quentin Smith needs new cosmetics
Come on it would be super cool to have some new cosmetics for him
Come on it would be super cool to have some new cosmetics for him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully on day - unfortunately licensing can be a butt.
Considering he is a licensed character it seems very unlikely, but there is always hope of course..
I would love some cosmetics for my man Bill.
Would love to see it, but the issues with the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie seems to be getting the devs in a deadlock with anything related to it :(
Quentin needs a Christmas sweater and a reworked face.
i actually like his standard outfit. A bit sad that I bought him with auric cells so I can’t use the DLC outfit though (didn’t know about that then)
I would drop my main just to run around in a speedo ngl
Again, I can't play with a boner. Stop suggesting shirtless characters.
I personally am all for this idea.