How will you pay for the New Chapter?
Before you Vote, ask yourself these questions;
- Were the new changes good enough for you? (cosmetics, animations...)
- Did the new killer/survivor reach your expectations?
- How do you feel about the new perks, OP, underwhelming?
- Did they solve the current issues? (pallet looping, other issues...)
Do you feel the content shoud be supported with money or its simply just not enough and they need to work harder on the changes?
If you have that extra minute to vote on the strawpoll, please tell me 2 things in the comments;
- Did you buy any previous DLC or will this be the first DLC you buy and you will keep buying them from now on.
I'm honestly curious about what you guys feel, sorry about the long post.
Comments
thanks for the info than, I swear I heard them say 2 days on the dev stream maybe I misheard it than idk.
It's not especially about rewarding their patch, I just felt in love with a lot of the cosmetics. If I'm brave enough, I'll grind the new killer, by the time I unlock him I will have enough bloodpoints to get him to level 40 for his teachables.
no one has said yet that the Devs mentioned an exclusive for those that purchase the DLC the old fashioned way. whether i purchase the DLC that way or unlock them another depends how who that cosmetic is for and how good it is.
I will probably buy the DLC directly with cash like I have with all the rest. Especially now that DLC they release will give exclusive cosmetics if you purchase it with money instead of grinding for it for free.
After I buy the DLC, I have enough BP and IS to level up the clown and unlock his perks. I'm going to get Bamboozle 3 on my top favorite killers as fast as I can, and it will be game-on and MUCH FUN until they nerf it. That's right, I'm calling it.
I quote: "DLCs will still be an option. In this case, you’ll get both the killer and the survivor and an extra exclusive skin for a discounted price."
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/store/
Why dose that matter?
1) can give to family who play the game too, 2) if it’s bought in game, and you lose data, you lose dlc too. 3) I want a receipt, though that’s basically same as 2)
Since there has to be a transaction history, you dont need to fear losing payed DLCs, however DLCs via shards....
If it was in game, there’d be no receipt. The receipt would be for auric cells, which would go to other family members anyway as it’s currency and doesn’t effect family share
@Master
Basically, I’m stingy as hell