Candyman and Pennywise would be cool, but Pennywise doesn't make any sense since he is a god, it doesn't make sense he can be controlled by The Entity. Candyman I'm fine with besides the fact he isn't really scary IMO, he's just a black man in a cloak with a hook arm.
The one chapter I want is a Xenomorph chapter. That is the dream chapter for me.
I never thought of that. He would tall as hell though
Consider using slinderman, and one of his powers being the ability to use trees to spy on you, I'd imagine him being stealthy, maybe a teleport power for those who look directly at him? The possibility for gameplay design is honestly endless
It's confirmed to be a licensed chapter by now btw. Leaked Code (which I'm not sure I'm allowed to discuss here?) and an article published by Bloody Disgusting have already confirmed it.
In celebration of four years of their hit asymmetrical horror game, Dead By Daylight, Behaviour Interactive has a little something for fans. That "somethin
It's confirmed to be a licensed chapter by now btw. Leaked Code (which I'm not sure I'm allowed to discuss here?) and an article published by Bloody Disgusting have already confirmed it.
Got nothing against any specific license joining btw (as long as they're not stupid asf ones, like Hello Kitty 🤣), i simply prefer to get new Killers who i know nothing about.
isnt stranger things sci-fi horror? not sure never watched it
Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, yeaaahh I've heard that one before and I mean,
Technically..?
It's not exactly Sci-Fi horror in the sense that it doesn't have any of the usual Sci-Fi characteristics one would expect:
It's not set in the future. There are no spaceships, or futuristic technologies, it's set in the 80s
There are far more fantasy elements than Sci-Fi: throughout the whole show the Demogorgon and associated "Sci-Fi aspects" like the Upside-Down are constantly referenced and compared to Dungeons & Dragons. Making the Demogorgon far less like an Alien species like the Xenomorph, and far more a "demon" from a different "realm". At the most you could just call it a flat out monster.
And I mean yeah, I can sorta see the argument that's being made there, but the fact an argument has to be made at all just proves what I'm talking about. Even if it is "Sci Fi" it's not blatant Sci-Fi with Aliens invading earth with super advanced tech, kidnapping humans to experiment on, or an Alien creature which lands on earth and starts killing everybody a-la John Carpenter's The Thing. Or humans in the future going out into space landing on a different planet that is uninhabited except for an extremely dangerous animalistic alien species (The Xenomorph!!)
Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, yeaaahh I've heard that one before and I mean,
Technically..?
It's not exactly Sci-Fi horror in the sense that it doesn't have any of the usual Sci-Fi characteristics one would expect:
It's not set in the future. There are no spaceships, or futuristic technologies, it's set in the 80s
There are far more fantasy elements than Sci-Fi: throughout the whole show the Demogorgon and associated "Sci-Fi aspects" like the Upside-Down are constantly referenced and compared to Dungeons & Dragons. Making the Demogorgon far less like an Alien species like the Xenomorph, and far more a "demon" from a different "realm". At the most you could just call it a flat out monster.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The gingerdead man was a complete joke.
Slinderman
I never thought of that. He would tall as hell though
I would like to see a real life serial killer, but that might not even be legal.
I wanna see pyramid head personally
Dr.Trager from Outlast
I also think pyramid head would be cool
If Dead By Daylight was ever pursuing licenses from video games, I'd like to see something from Outlast I agree, Dr. Trager or maybe even Chris Walker
Although what I'm really looking for are the current big three: Candyman, Pinhead, and Pennywise.
I won't lie though out of the three it's the Candyman hype that has me buzzing in anticipation.
(Tony Todd is a hella cool guy too, I think he'd love to be part of Dead By Daylight.)
Always wanted a hulking brute to just bash survivors with fisticuffs
Love the movies and would love a chapter on it.
Candyman and Pennywise would be cool, but Pennywise doesn't make any sense since he is a god, it doesn't make sense he can be controlled by The Entity. Candyman I'm fine with besides the fact he isn't really scary IMO, he's just a black man in a cloak with a hook arm.
The one chapter I want is a Xenomorph chapter. That is the dream chapter for me.
Consider using slinderman, and one of his powers being the ability to use trees to spy on you, I'd imagine him being stealthy, maybe a teleport power for those who look directly at him? The possibility for gameplay design is honestly endless
I've always liked the new guys more.
It's confirmed to be a licensed chapter by now btw. Leaked Code (which I'm not sure I'm allowed to discuss here?) and an article published by Bloody Disgusting have already confirmed it.
So i've heard.
Got nothing against any specific license joining btw (as long as they're not stupid asf ones, like Hello Kitty 🤣), i simply prefer to get new Killers who i know nothing about.
alien
^ Would be dope not gonna lie
For as diverse in horror as Dead By Daylight is, the game has no Sci-Fi horror chapters 🤔
Would love a video game killer like pyramid head tbh
isnt stranger things sci-fi horror? not sure never watched it
Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, yeaaahh I've heard that one before and I mean,
Technically..?
It's not exactly Sci-Fi horror in the sense that it doesn't have any of the usual Sci-Fi characteristics one would expect:
And I mean yeah, I can sorta see the argument that's being made there, but the fact an argument has to be made at all just proves what I'm talking about. Even if it is "Sci Fi" it's not blatant Sci-Fi with Aliens invading earth with super advanced tech, kidnapping humans to experiment on, or an Alien creature which lands on earth and starts killing everybody a-la John Carpenter's The Thing. Or humans in the future going out into space landing on a different planet that is uninhabited except for an extremely dangerous animalistic alien species (The Xenomorph!!)
ok
No question.
If they were to add pinhead I would be so happy.
What if they got a deal with Trevor Henderson to get cartoon cat or siren head it could also give Trevor some attention
A Xenomorph would make me really happy
I prefer BHVR's original killers. They are very fun, creative and they don't have legal licensing issues
honestly if I were to take a wild guess just based off of just the 4 because of how it looks, I would guess Alien
Pyramid Head. If he was ever added to the game, then he'd easily be the most terrifying killer to me.