Friday Funday

I was thinking of a perk challenge and this is what I came up with:

Enduring and Brutal Strength

I am saying just these 2 perks without any others, screenshot your results!

Comments

  • My proposal:
    Botany Knowledge + We´ll make it + Pharmacy + Prove Thyself.

  • Nah, gotta go hard mode
    Object of Obsession + No Mither, That's an actual challenge to get a high score with.

  • @Tsulan said:
    My proposal:
    Botany Knowledge + We´ll make it + Pharmacy + Prove Thyself.

    I kinda run that when i want to play as a paramedic

  • @Vietfox said:

    @Tsulan said:
    My proposal:
    Botany Knowledge + We´ll make it + Pharmacy + Prove Thyself.

    I kinda run that when i want to play as a paramedic

    Good!
    I usually run the last weeks proposal.

  • Didnt someone already suggest friday funday = insidious basement? :wink:

  • @Master said:
    Didnt someone already suggest friday funday = insidious basement? :wink:

    That would have been the perfect addition for last weeks friday funday!

  • Master said:

    Didnt someone already suggest friday funday = insidious basement? :wink:

    I received a ban on Steam for creating a topic about having a "Leatherface Weekend."
  • @Raccoon said:
    Master said:

    Didnt someone already suggest friday funday = insidious basement? :wink:

    I received a ban on Steam for creating a topic about having a "Leatherface Weekend."

    You're kidding right?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Tsulan said:
    My proposal:
    Botany Knowledge + We´ll make it + Pharmacy + Prove Thyself.

    I kinda run that when i want to play as a paramedic

    Good!
    I usually run the last weeks proposal.

    I would run Empathy 3 so you can help someone

  • @IronWolf115 said:

    @Raccoon said:
    Master said:

    Didnt someone already suggest friday funday = insidious basement? :wink:

    I received a ban on Steam for creating a topic about having a "Leatherface Weekend."

    You're kidding right?

    You would be surprised.

  • Well, I was permanently banned for saying a petition to unban Ochido was stupid for "talking about bans."

    If you had an opinion on Steam and could type, you'd probably end up banned . 
  • That is some grade A crap then.

    Banned for a Leatherface weekend suggestion, whats next banned for saying Nurse is the best killer in the game?

  • I was banned for calling out someone on being an attention #########.

  • https://imgur.com/a/qo4TuGS

    The LF hit was actually only a warning followed by deletion of the topic:

    https://imgur.com/a/skjxOz4