3.7.1 No Billy and Wraith fixes?

Just checked the patch notes and I see no mention of the bugs affecting Billy (disjointed camera/lunge) and Wraith (slow uncloak).

Wanted to check to make sure this wasn't omitted from patch notes, and if not when will these issues be fixed?

Comments

  • Wraith has a slow uncloack?

    Pretty sure it's the same as before.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Just checked the patch notes and I see no mention of the bugs affecting Billy (disjointed camera/lunge) and Wraith (slow uncloak).

    Wanted to check to make sure this wasn't omitted from patch notes, and if not when will these issues be fixed?

    They will patch these bugs,but those are harder to fix so they take longer.

    Todays Hotfix was only the "easy" bugs pretty much.

  • Is not slow uncloack is just a different ding dong sound timing.

  • If they weren't fixed in this hotfix they'll be fixed in the next chapter. That's usually how this goes. Remember the old Wraith and Spirit lunge bugs and the time they were fixed? (Idk why I say old, it wasn't even 6 months ago)

  • There was a matchmaking fix on Call of Duty today.

    They compensated their community with a 3 day Double Exp, Double exp for Battlepass and Double exp for Weapon Exp for another 3 days because of the complete mess up AND they gave us Shipment 24/7.

    It's a big deal at the moment and the community is extremely grateful.

    Where is OUR compensation?

    I've missed out on at least, 150k, maybe 200k bloodpoints on Huntress because of this.

    I will not be playing Dead by Daylight for the next 3 days.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    There was a matchmaking fix on Call of Duty today.

    They compensated their community with a 3 day Double Exp, Double exp for Battlepass and Double exp for Weapon Exp for another 3 days because of the complete mess up AND they gave us Shipment 24/7.

    It's a big deal at the moment and the community is extremely grateful.

    Where is OUR compensation?

    I've missed out on at least, 150k, maybe 200k bloodpoints on Huntress because of this.

    I will not be playing Dead by Daylight for the next 3 days.

    i stopped playing dbd because I constantly kept going against either baby survivors or baby killers and its so boring but thats not the only reason, bugs and sound issues makes dbd boring too.

  • @SpiritLover1133 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258261#Comment_1258261

    i stopped playing dbd because I constantly kept going against either baby survivors or baby killers and its so boring but thats not the only reason, bugs and sound issues makes dbd boring too.

    I was camped about 5 times last night.

    A lot of matches people DC'ed. I had a Death Slinger match where 2 DC'ed.

    I'm Rank 1 and I hate Depipping, a Black Pip is okay but this is ridiculous.

    Both sides needs to figure it out.

  • They are aware and fixes should be coming soon

  • more problematic, nothing about the getting stuck in or at a pallet after being slammed by it bug....

  • @ShadowRain said:

    They are aware and fixes should be coming soon

    Why you think they are aware?

  • Peanits wrote in a Thread they know about Billys Bugs and that they were just not able to fix them and rolled out a Hotfix with the stuff they were able to fix.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258906#Comment_1258906

    Peanits wrote in a Thread they know about Billys Bugs and that they were just not able to fix them and rolled out a Hotfix with the stuff they were able to fix.

    Thats nice to hear. Any info about when it will get fixed?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258918#Comment_1258918

    Thats nice to hear. Any info about when it will get fixed?

    Sadly not.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258918#Comment_1258918

    Thats nice to hear. Any info about when it will get fixed?

    considering they never fixed billy's chainsaw just...stopping or hitting the air right infront of you and stopping, I would say that it will get fixed the day after hell freezes over.

  • @zone_dymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258926#Comment_1258926

    considering they never fixed billy's chainsaw just...stopping or hitting the air right infront of you and stopping, I would say that it will get fixed the day after hell freezes over.

    Its occurence is very rare so im fine with that. I heard it happens more often if you play with no addons.

  • I also noticed that Wraith felt differently during uncloaking, just couldn't tell what it exactly was. The uncloaking/boost definitely felt weaker, I think it was not just the sound timing

  • they need to figure out how to keep the shadow nerfs while also fixing the visual bugs they introduced. this is probably why it will take longer.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Wraith has a slow uncloack?

    Pretty sure it's the same as before.

    Its not the animation but the sound.

    There is a very distinct difference in the cloak/uncloak sound now as the uncloak has become oddly slowled/overlayed.