deathslinger
does no-ed for deathslinger work ? I tried using it with him but I am not sure how it works with him ? I speared a survivor after all the gens where done and hit him ( I had no-ed ) but he did'nt seem to go into the dying state . when no-ed activates with DTS , can I put someone in the dying state after a spear hit ? in the beta I could but I don't know if this was changed ?
Comments
I believe NOED only works with M1 hits, by spearing them youre using your ability which applies the mend status thus cancelling out the effect of the NOED I believe, just how a Legion ability would apply mend instead.
ok I will check again to see if I can spear and no-ed a survivor because I remember in the beta I did that
I got rancor'ed recently by a deathslinger, and the exposed from rancor worked with getting speared and hit, so it should work with Noed too. I've also seen deathslingers playing with Stbfl, so I think hitting after spearing is counted as basic attack, but I'm not 100% sure.
maybe the devs can answer this one or a deathslinger p3
NOED, Devour hope, MYC, Haunted grounds and rancor. or any perk that works on primary basic attacks can work on the caleb.
from someone who plays caleb regularly.
At 1:15 he spears and hits a healthy Bill, which instadowns Bill because of haunted grounds. If it works for haunted, it will/should work for Noed.
but I am talking about no-ed when all the gens are done , then you spear and hit someone , would that count as a 1 hit down or not because it isnt an m1 hit but a m2 to spear them and then an m1 hit
All exposed perks work the same way: They only work with a basic attacks. If m2 to spear and then m1 to hit is counted as a basic attack for haunted it will count as a basic attack for Noed too.
It is sometimes a little weird, what counts as basic attack and what not, for example, if you blink with a Nurse and then hit, it is counted as basic attack even though you used your m1 directly after your m2, deathslinger seems to work in the same way.
The spear shot isn't an attack like an m1 or a thrown hatchet, it does not deal direct damage and can not be used to down a survivor alone. Reeling in a survivor for a basic attack will down them instantly though.