You wanna know the real enemy in this game?
It's bugs.
Understandably I know that with each update they try to fix certain bugs, but with it also seems like new ones arise.
Twice. TWICE in a row. I got stuck. Once at a hook and then picking up an Ace I got stuck at a tree, while he was able to wiggle off. Both games where a very close match in terms of who won, and then I get met with this. 🤣
Anyone else experienced this?
Comments
I was going to say latency, but ok. LOL
@LALYTHIA
Idk, Latency has competition now lol
I was going to say the devs :P
Same here, bhvr and after that it's the consumers who keep pumping the money into their throat.
It is less the devs, but more the corporate suits behind them, at this point.
I was going to say "US"
I thought it was Dwight this whole time. Thanks for clearing things up!
Killers are getting stuck at pallets again
@Speshul_Kitten
I haven't had that one happen to me yet, but the one at the hook I literally hooked the person, started to rev my chainsaw to go away and I couldn't go anywhere. Then of course I get the good ole "Nice camping that one 1k" 🤣 ...
I've had both happen to me and I've managed to luckily break free of both.
I got stuck in a pallet as Hillbilly and stuck on a hook as Legion.
As a Hillbilly I was able to free myself when one of the tbagging, flashlighting Survivors hopped on the pallet while Injured. I grabbed them and was freed.
As Legion I just kept lunge attacking until I finally broke free. The person on the hook managed to get saved before 2nd state thankfully.
Last night I got stuck on the gate switch after I opened the exit gate. It held me in place til the killer downed me. Literally gave the guy a free kill.
Agreed.
Maybe the real enemy is the friends we made along the way 🤔
I thought it was our supposed teammates!