Devour Soap Freddy is lowkey terrifying

I felt like playing some Freddy games tonight and ran BBQ/Devour/Pop/Discordance.

It's actually a little crazy. I down someone and then TP straight to one of the gens for a Pop. Pretty much guaranteed stacks. Sometimes it gets cleansed but usually not before I get a couple insta-downs and the pressure to find the totem is probably the best mid-game slowdown possible.

You literally don't have to do anything to make Devour Soap work on Freddy the hex is literally just his playstyle.

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    I felt like playing some Freddy games tonight and ran BBQ/Devour/Pop/Discordance.

    It's actually a little crazy. I down someone and then TP straight to one of the gens for a Pop. Pretty much guaranteed stacks. Sometimes it gets cleansed but usually not before I get a couple insta-downs and the pressure to find the totem is probably the best mid-game slowdown possible.

    You literally don't have to do anything to make Devour Soap work on Freddy the hex is literally just his playstyle.

    Ever since Ruin got nerfed Devour is my usual go too. Unless it gets cleansed at the start no one does totems so that 3-man insta down is super scary.

  • Devour is a great slowdown perk when it stays up. I ran it for a bit, but quit when it just got cleansed two minutes into the match.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Devour is a great slowdown perk when it stays up. I ran it for a bit, but quit when it just got cleansed two minutes into the match.

    Same, I run it if i can't think of a better perk, but I usually swap it out for STBFL, which is godly and noone can say otherwise

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1253726#Comment_1253726

    Same, I run it if i can't think of a better perk, but I usually swap it out for STBFL, which is godly and noone can say otherwise

    STBFL is one of my main perks. That, Pop and BBQ. Fourth perk rotates, but right now its usually Agitation. Makes sure I usually get to a hook. Saves me a LOT of time.