Nancy best girl?
Yay or yup
Yay or yup
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah, shes a bit of a snob. i prefer the personality of kate more
I like Nancy a lot. I purchased her and Steve a couple of days ago because of the sale.
Claudette
Shes the only one confirmed to like cake.
Meg is best but she is a very close second.
Alright, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to be confirmed for the rest. We all just assume they like cake, considering it comes in different kinds, and is, of course, cake.
I second Claudette. She will always be my boo.
Yay.
Nancy was my first character in this game, and I do not regret having Inner Strength on all of my characters.
Bill is best girl
Nancy is pretty great, but best girl is Mandy.
The kitten sneeze she has when getting pallet stunned is just too cute.
Who the hell is Mandy is that the huntress name? Lol
Oohhhh Amanda, nm
Feng is best girl. Any other female survivor is lackluster and ties for last.
Best girl is dwight
I agree with this statement boop the snoot
That is one of the reasons why I purchased Nancy. Inner Strength is a great perk!
We can argue about who is best girl, but at least we can all agree Nea is worst girl. Right?
Sorry, no.
Nea's probably my favorite Survivor (tied with Quentin).
Yea; Mandy's the Pig. :p
She’s THICC though.