My opinion on the "leaks" that Hybridpanda recieved from an anonymous person
I kind feel like it's all true the devs have allready leaked the pigs ability before she came out while pretending to be somebody else. As much as I would like kuchisake-onna to be a killer at this point I think it's certain that it is the Gesuchin from my point of view, mostly because It has far to much effort put in to be a troll with a complete power, perks, and Add-ons list and even a map offering, and the entire wiki entry is on japanese which oddly fits the theme. It definetly does seem somewhat silly but at the same time it is so original that it really seems like something BHVR would do. If it's really just a Troll then my hats off to him!
Edit: As far as I can see in the comment section, it is Fake. Hats off to the troll from my side
Comments
is fake (fanmade) the new killer is probably a nurse 2.0
look this clip INFO maybe for the new killer:
https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishPiliableBaboonBIRB?tt_content=player_twitch_logo&tt_medium=clips_embed
What leak? Do you have any pictures of it?]
Edit: I saw this "leak" already and I think it's confirmed that it's fake. I remember hearing somewhere that it's just some user who makes fan-made chapters.
that leak looked pretty faked to me, but who knows?
Could you give a link to the possible leak?
Thanks ;>
It looks like a well done troll, someone put a great effort to this xd
Proven fanmade @ the stuff in the beginning, someone mentioned it on another thread.
yeah... in my opinion the first perk gave them away. i doubt the devs will ever create something like THIS xD
I think they are spot on. That cut mouth japanese bride will be the next killer.
fake, fanmade saw it on twitter the other day.