Excuse me!

HOLY CRAP! Devs! How do you let this happen, if you keep this up you guys are going to loose new players. I knew matchmaking was bugged and broken but not this broken.

169C5D8A-EBAB-44DE-B006-35ABC17FB9C0.jpeg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • rank 1.png

    not as bad as that but still felt like crap.First game with leather face too

  • Lol, we now officially have the maximum difference possible on paper.

    If this doesn't make fixing matchmaking priority #1, idk what could.

  • I had a Green Survivor in my game. They were really bad :D

    I even slugged them for the third hook and left them alone to go find three other people since she was really bad but I swear that Green Lady had a magnet in their body that was drawn to my blade cause they just kept running into me.

    I've also found myself as a survivor getting stuck on really bad teams with Greens but that's always a risk when ya play Solo so I can only complain so much.

    I do hope whatever is throwing matchmaking off so badly gets fixed soon. That would be super.

  • you are excused.

  • The killer looks like their rank is displayed wrong bc of perks.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    The killer looks like their rank is displayed wrong bc of perks.

    It could be someone who just played a lot of trapper, for example. They'd only need to go through 10 bloodweb to get those perks, too. Start with agitation and brutal T1, get deerstalker t3 (3 webs), 2 tiers of agitation (2 webs), t3 of spies (3 webs) and 2 tiers of brutal (2 webs). 6+4, 10 webs. Whilst unlikely you don't actually need to play very long to have such a loadout.

  • @Boss said:

    Lol, we now officially have the maximum difference possible on paper.

    If this doesn't make fixing matchmaking priority #1, idk what could.

    I went up against what i thought was just another potato team....match results The lowest rank was a 17 if i remember correctly...I hope I didn't scar them for lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1251014#Comment_1251014

    It could be someone who just played a lot of trapper, for example. They'd only need to go through 10 bloodweb to get those perks, too. Start with agitation and brutal T1, get deerstalker t3 (3 webs), 2 tiers of agitation (2 webs), t3 of spies (3 webs) and 2 tiers of brutal (2 webs). 6+4, 10 webs. Whilst unlikely you don't actually need to play very long to have such a loadout.

    True. Just not used to seeing noobs running 4 perks lol

  • Matchmaking really needs to be fixed im an r1 killer yet i get put eith rank 14 survivors

  • Here's what I want to know...how are they a Rank 20 Killer with all 3-tick perks, yellow addons and offerings...like, how? Just come back after a year's worth of resets? They're obviously not new.