I wonder if these devs came from Bathesda, because they no longer wanted them there...
Only bhvr can take an absolute trash that you thought cannot possibly get any worse and then turn it into something truly horrendous with every update.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
That's fantastic - See you at 4000 posts, I guess.
Lol
Sounds like Bethesda saved them from going downhill with them.
I never see you on the fourms. How do you have 3000 posts?
Bethesda's a joke.
Trust me, i skip lots of discussions.
For example, every day, there's at least 1 new discussion about Hex: No One Escapes Death.
I get tired of talking about it.
but everything from bethesda just works.
this game not so much.
I'll just say KEKW
You replied in my do bones vs just slug discussion isnt that about noed?
Exceptions exist. ๐
Besides, I myself didn't actually talk about it, just the Totems.
that title is harsh,go ez on 'em :/