NOED change

Noed is fine for me but I have a way it can be much better,

First of all NOED is no longer a hex, it is now a normal perk, but it works like hope, You would receive a 7% speed boost for the entirety of the trial after the 5th gen pops, hope would be buffed and lose the 120 second cap. This would make NOED strong while losing the exposed effect

Comments

  • Wow u actually made a NOED thread too...

  • No, just no. It needs a nerf, yes, but that 7% isn't going to help you alot if you cant instadown.

  • @Poweas said:

    Wow u actually made a NOED thread too...

    Yeah so you can stop whining on the adrenaline thread, I’m done with whining bullshit

  • @Cheers said:

    No, just no. It needs a nerf, yes, but that 7% isn't going to help you alot if you cant instadown.

    You would be majorly wrong there, 7% speed boost on certain killers can be devastating, such as spirit, hag, nurse and Mikey. You just need to play some killer to notice the massive bonus it could bring

  • I think NOED has established too much notoriety to be completely reworked atm. This idea would be pretty cool in a new perk, though.

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249773#Comment_1249773

    You would be majorly wrong there, 7% speed boost on certain killers can be devastating, such as spirit, hag, nurse and Mikey. You just need to play some killer to notice the massive bonus it could bring

    I play killer at rank 1, and the only killer it would help is Cannibal, and Myers if he was Tier III. Most other killers it wouldn't help.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249777#Comment_1249777

    I play killer at rank 1, and the only killer it would help is Cannibal, and Myers if he was Tier III. Most other killers it wouldn't help.

    I have talked to people and yes it would be a slight nerf but a good nurse or a good hag can make this from a 1K to 4K, maybe you don’t think it’s a good idea but I would use it

  • It didn't use to be a hex perk. I wasn't around for that time but before NOED would just activate when the gens were done and I think it lasted for a few mins before it wore off. There was no counter back then except hide till it wears off. Like when you here Mikeys theme music.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    It didn't use to be a hex perk. I wasn't around for that time but before NOED would just activate when the gens were done and I think it lasted for a few mins before it wore off. There was no counter back then except hide till it wears off. Like when you here Mikeys theme music.

    Yes, it was even more broken now but a 7% speed boost would still be amazing

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249768#Comment_1249768

    Yeah so you can stop whining on the adrenaline thread, I’m done with whining bullshit

    I wasn't whining lmao, I was telling you that there's no point in nerfing one without the other otherwise it'd be bias. But anyways, both are fine smh you need to get good if you can't counter them.

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249784#Comment_1249784

    I have talked to people and yes it would be a slight nerf but a good nurse or a good hag can make this from a 1K to 4K, maybe you don’t think it’s a good idea but I would use it

    It wouldnt affect Nurse as she needs to teleport. As for Hag, it would help but it wouldn't be major. If you place your traps well then they do the job, so NoeD wouldn't really help.

  • 7% bonus speed is nothing compared to making survivors actually do totems. Survivors need that incentive.

  • @KingFrost said:

    7% bonus speed is nothing compared to making survivors actually do totems. Survivors need that incentive.

    NOED doesn't give incentive...