Adrenaline change

I like adrenaline but I want new perks in the meta, where everyone isn’t using adrenaline, BT, DS, SB, Iron will, Unbreakable..

The change should be: One health state gained if you are on the floor, or injured, and if up you are fully healed you get the five seconds of 150%

Hate on it if you want because that’s all you run along with DS, BT and unbreakable, but please try to leave constructive criticism

Comments

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    I like adrenaline but I want new perks in the meta, where everyone isn’t using adrenaline, BT, DS, SB, Iron will, Unbreakable..

    The change should be: One health state gained if you are on the floor, or injured, and if up you are fully healed you get the five seconds of 150%

    Hate on it if you want because that’s all you run along with DS, BT and unbreakable, but please try to leave constructive criticism

    In my opinion if adrenaline could leave the person who are hook alone the perk could be fair

  • Adrenaline is fine...it appears that it has been powercrept over time somehow. Probably because it's too much of a win more and it's better to carry a better utility perk like QnQ, IS, or IW.

  • @batax90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149195/adrenaline-change

    In my opinion if adrenaline could leave the person who are hook alone the perk could be fair

    Well I think it would be fine if it didn’t let them heal and fly away from the hook towards the gate where their friends are sitting

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Adrenaline is fine...it appears that it has been powercrept over time somehow. Probably because it's too much of a win more and it's better to carry a better utility perk like QnQ, IS, or IW.

    I play lots of survivor but I just dislike it because it rewards you massively and completely ######### a killer over and give them zero chance, I’ve seen and had a game where I was going to get a 3K but someone pops a gen and then I receive a 1k

  • It's been stated many times why Adrenaline doesn't need a nerf.

    The survivor is only playing with three perks the entire game (much like NOED, if people can't complain about one, people can't complain about the other).

    It may not even activate in a match (again, similar to NOED)

    It really only gives an advantage to the player in chase who may not even have Adrenaline.

  • If you're going to change adrenaline, change NOED since it's the counterpart, otherwise don't bother changing it since they're both fine imo.

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249751#Comment_1249751

    I play lots of survivor but I just dislike it because it rewards you massively and completely ######### a killer over and give them zero chance, I’ve seen and had a game where I was going to get a 3K but someone pops a gen and then I receive a 1k

    Survivors should be allowed to use perks to help them escape imo. Controversial opinion, I know, but I have to say how I really feel rn.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    It's been stated many times why Adrenaline doesn't need a nerf.

    The survivor is only playing with three perks the entire game (much like NOED, if people can't complain about one, people can't complain about the other).

    It may not even activate in a match (again, similar to NOED)

    It really only gives an advantage to the player in chase who may not even have Adrenaline.

    @Poweas said:

    If you're going to change adrenaline, change NOED since it's the counterpart, otherwise don't bother changing it since they're both fine imo.

    Comparing adrenaline to NoED is like stick and stone but I will direct you to my new NOED change idea:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149197/noed-change#latest

  • All the people who say Adrenaline is not broken don't know about it's full potential. Obviously it's annoying if you chase an injured person and then he gets an insta heal and zooms accross the map but that is not necessarily the problem. The bigger problem is the instaheal itsself. If you face a team with 4 adrenalines, you can't snowball any pressure when there are only few gens left because as soon as they finish the last gen they all get an instaheal, what makes it impossible to split pressure or even slug. That means, it allowes survivor to play agressive and get away with it during the time, the killer has the most map control. The sprintburst definitelly makes it worse because you don't just get healed but you also get away without getting hit again. So yeah i think that change would nerf Adrenaline but it would still be a good perk for 4 man swf's.

  • I don't like people stacking 2nd chance perks but by itself I feel Adrenaline is fine. It's only OP when a SWF with headsets coordinate it to proc the moment a killer downs someone.

  • Adrenaline gives a speed boost, NOED gives a speed boost. Adrenaline gives you an extra hit, NOED takes away a state. Both activate at endgame, both situational. They are counterparts smh, and both are fine.

  • @daddymyers3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149195/adrenaline-change

    So... if you want new meta why instead of NERFING the good perk you dont buff the good one so people dont run the same over and over?

    And imagine nerfing a perk that rewards you for doing your objective and playing all the game with 3 perks, just omegaLUL.

    And I love how you say "Hate on it if you want because that’s all you run along with DS, BT and unbreakable"

    LMAO like if this change would make it trough, it wouldn't even make it to a PTB, we know devs make bad decision but they aren't this stupid.

    Adapt and Git... GUD

    Take it easy on them. They're obviously a casual player that thinks any perk they don't like is meta and needs to be changed lol. Totally agree with you on the buffing over nerfing thing.

  • @daddymyers3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249840#Comment_1249840

    Yea like I dont know why the only thing people have in mind is nerf like ask to yourself, why do people keep running the same perks over and over?

    Maybe cause 90% of the survivor perks are utterly hot garbage that are situational and if they work they're not that game changing....?

    I wish devs created more good perks to survivor instead of every patch make them remember why they run the same perk and over.

    (This apply to killers as well)

    Yeah the devs are taking it too safe with the new perks. Gearhead's duration was fine during the ptb, but devs decreased it with little explanation which signifies their position of insecurity and probably sadly signifies an unwillingness to release meta perks with new characters. Sad.

  • @daddymyers3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249874#Comment_1249874

    They did the same with yui's perk (the one you could reset pallets)

    it was fine on ptb and could be buffed a bit but they increased the time it takes to reset the pallet... aka. killing the perk.

    like why can't they make perks like inner strenght?..

    Ikr? Zarina's perks seem like watered down versions of meta shifting perks. Off the Record would be worth using if it had a 3 minute duration like Lucky Break. Red Herring would be great if it stopped the gen's regression. For the People could've been an alternate version of Second Wind.

  • @daddymyers3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249811#Comment_1249811

    but imo the differences are that: noed rewards for killing failing and adrenaline rewards survivor for playing good.

    True, true. NOED could be a token based perk tbh, based on how many hooks you get. Remove the Hex requirement too. I think that'd even it out fully with Adrenaline. Cause NOED can also be fully cancelled before you even get use out of it.