A little QoL change for Demo would be nice

I think Demo is a really fun killer. He might have the worst addons in the game, but his base abilities are mostly reasonably good enough. But I think he deserves a little change that not only improves one of his ultra rare addons, but also makes him a bit more enjoyable.


When traversing, you can't turn the camera. It would be nice if they could let you do that so you can decide which direction you want to look when you're done traversing. This change would also make "Leprose Richen" (that ultra rare addon I was talking about earlier) much more useful than it is at the moment. 

Comments

  • And lower his footstep noise too

  • @MasterGrit said:

    And lower his footstep noise too

    Good point. Oni has the same problem.They stomp like there's no tomorrow.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    I think Demo is a really fun killer. He might have the worst addons in the game, but his base abilities are mostly reasonably good enough. But I think he deserves a little change that not only improves one of his ultra rare addons, but also makes him a bit more enjoyable.

    When traversing, you can't turn the camera. It would be nice if they could let you do that so you can decide which direction you want to look when you're done traversing. This change would also make "Leprose Richen" (that ultra rare addon I was talking about earlier) much more useful than it is at the moment. 

    I also feel like adding both the Rat Liver and the Rat Tail common add-ons as base kit would be super nice and we will finally be able to use other add-ons and experiment with different combinations.

  • let his surge proc on his shred

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248949#Comment_1248949

    Good point. Oni has the same problem.They stomp like there's no tomorrow.

    To be fair, both are huge and it makes sense that they have loud footsteps. But in case of Demogorgon it would be nice to have them silent while he is Undetectable, because this is something which is bothering me when he comes out of his Portals - Undetectable, but still easy to locate because of his Footsteps.

    Regarding your idea, I would agree.

  • Being able to look around after landing a shred would be nice too.

    @MasterGrit said:

    And lower his footstep noise too

    At the very least they could do this when he has the undetectable status.

    @metalklok said:

    let his surge proc on his shred

    A general buff to the perk that changes it to "melee attacks" would be swell. That way other powers like chainsaws and I assume the Pig's dash would then work with it too.