Did anyone else notice scratch marks behaving differently after the update?
Call me crazy but there’s something different about the way scratch marks appear in this patch. I lost several survivors who were running 10 meters in front of me because there’d be spots where the marks were smaller than before or even not there...is it just me?? I play every day so I could tell right away something was off.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Same here, I was using oni and I lost someone in an almost impossible way, it made me feel dumb I thought it was just me the one that had those issues
Are we talking about on any specific maps that this is happening? And can you grab me some video/screenshots if possible.
It's not something I've noticed particularly myself which is why I asked.
Yes another bug that’s part of this patch. Play enough killer and you will notice the scratch marks seem to appear then disappear in patches.
I haven't noticed anything running Fixated but I wasn't playing particular attention. I'll test it
Yes, can confirm. I was doubting myself tho, but seeing that others have the problem as well...
Same problem on my end. I saw a 3 man SWF running Sprint Burst, Dance with Me, and Lightweight earlier.
Not sure if they were abusing the glitch or what but I could not keep track up with them whatsoever
Yes, especially on Ormond
This was a problem before. Scratchmarks are bugged on Ormond since the Map got released.
(In my opinion Ormond should be disabled, it is imbalanced, buggy and ugly... And re-introduced after a Rework)
Seems to happen on maps like Autohaven so far for sure.
Don't know, but lost someone on Ormond earlier because his scratch marks went into a wall and seemed to phase into a different realm after that. It was my first time seeing this, but I know it won't be the last.
Here's a clip that hopefully shows what I'm talking about. As you can see after hooking one Kate I went to the shack and almost lost the other one because the scratch marks stopped at the opening but continued outside which is why I got confused and turned around at first. She was outside of course.
https://youtu.be/dT3FMc-RKTIAnd just in case that one's not clear enough here's another one. The moment I drop the Adam on the floor, someone please explain to me why the hell there are marks under that pallet even though the survivor clearly went AROUND it?? Not to mention the patchy marks she left after running away from me. I know I'm not seeing things guys.
https://youtu.be/YI08WfBpzmgSorry for the crappy sound I had my mic on and it recorded my laptop fan. I can upload the whole match later for context there were a few other questionable scratch marks throughout like no marks under pallets, marks appearing after a few seconds delay or simply just going in a different direction than the survivor was running in. Someone please test this!!
The scratch marks on the second video are insane. They actually seem to imply she ran through the pallet, when we know she went around.
That seems like more or less regular scratchmarks to me.
The issue with scratchmarks is here from long time ago and it was about scratchmarks appearing only after a few second(1-2) and when you see those scratchmarks survivor is already way ahead of you.
Oh man, can't wait for the update when scratch marks just don't appear at all