More indoor maps
my favorite map are the Lery’s memorial center map because its inside and its tricky finding gens sometimes, which makes it more fun i think.
My wish for the game is to get more indoor maps. I also like ‘the game’ map. What do you guys think?
My wish for the game is to get more indoor maps. I also like ‘the game’ map. What do you guys think?
Comments
Something tells me the next map is either going to be an indoors map or for the most part it will be indoors.
I would love a map that it's half indoors and half outdoors
OR an indoor map with some outdoor parts
Definitely
I also do want more indoor maps. They give so many possibilities for interesting settings.
Idk why so many ppl like indoor maps, imo are the worst to ever see the game as both killer/survivor.
You can't really juke on it, you just run and hope for the love of god that you get a window or pallet/ same goes for killer but in reverse.
The map is impossible to understand or learn since there are some rng stuff that can happen.
Those were my 2 problems with the indoor map i could find more but those 2 are on top of my head why they should NEVER release another indoor map.
That would be awesome!
I completely agree
IKR? I never really understood how a chapel and a circus/carnival made sense together.. its actually one of my least favorite maps.
Actually, for me That’s the point. I love that its hard to figu
yes I want an alien mothership
I would like the indoorpart of the house from the "Until Dawn" Game - Maybe with some outdoor parts around it.
Or if we stay at indoor maps, it should be an old bunker with prisons and stuff, where you never see the heaven, not even at the exitgates. Some kind of secret area where really bad things happend in the past.
How about a map inside a hook factory?
. Some kind of secret area where really bad things happend in the past.
The Dead by Daylight killer design team office?
A pirate boat would be good. Is a boat indoor or outdoor?
Hillbilly's power is useless on indoor maps and are I find them hard to play on And no I'not against them. They could add a map that has a mix of a complex 1-2 story half demolished buildings really close to each other which is set on outskirts of the field.
Even on Meat Plant? There are some decent spaces there I would have thought for chainsaw action? I don't think I have ever played against a hillbilly on that map though.
That would be awesome!
I completely agree
IKR? I never really understood how a chapel and a circus/carnival made sense together.. its actually one of my least favorite maps.
Actually, for me That’s the point. I love that its hard to figure out.. makes it more interesting i Think
@Anzi130 I dont mind not finding gens quickly, its just whenever you need to juke/catch up its basically "i hope there is something here".
Planing a route its part of being able to juke having no idea where you run makes the game boring and rng, players should be rewarded for skill (kinda) not luck.
Indoor maps are not good for the game trust me you can ask every player with atleast 1000hrs on both sides and they would say the same
Meat plan has a decent open area upstairs. Best map for hag.
I feel like 2 indoor maps are enough atm, they always could add more in the future i just want new realms without being indoor.
I would love a Jail indoor map. Even an outdoor jail map would be awesome!
I’d say it could be both
Did you just imply it's lazier to create an entirely new map than it is to create variations of it?
I think I remember them saying that the clown's wagon and horse etc 'might' appear in other realms, which is why he doesn't have his own realm and that the new Crotus map has nothing to do with the Clown and maybe a hint as to a future killer.