PTB for the Next Chapter

Hello,
I wanted to ask if tomorrow is the PTB for the Next Chapter. Or on the 23?
What do you think?

Comments

  • Probably next monday. Nothing for this week, maybe some leaks in the stream the 23
  • OR... they may just release very glitchy killer without ptb :unamused:

  • I hope that 23 or tommorow. I'm so excited. If PTB won't show on 23 I hope that they'll give us some informations about new chapter on the stream :)

  • This content has been removed.
  • Maybe the Ptb comes the 23rd?,maybe the they will show the trailer during the stream,and when the stream is over,they might release the Ptb. (speculation)

  • PTB should be tommorrow unless they plan on fcking over console again with the new chapter.

  • How long before the release of Chapter 8 was the PTB? It really was out of nowhere wasnt it... or just after the teaser!?!?!?!?!

  • Tizzle said:

    PTB should be tommorrow unless they plan on fcking over console again with the new chapter.

    Console wouldn’t affect the ptb release date. The ptb will only be on the pc. 
  • Finish event BBQ & Stream 23th.
    Double Bp 24, 25, 26, 27th
    Teaser Full + PTB 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3th.
    DLC 11th.

  • @Iceman said:
    Tizzle said:

    PTB should be tommorrow unless they plan on fcking over console again with the new chapter.

    Console wouldn’t affect the ptb release date. The ptb will only be on the pc. 

    I don't think you understand how releases work for this company.

  • pandorayr said:

    Finish event BBQ & Stream 23th.
    Double Bp 24, 25, 26, 27th
    Teaser Full + PTB 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3th.
    DLC 11th.

    This would be ideal
  • I hope the new killer is free. Would be nice.

  • MrChills said:

    I hope the new killer is free. Would be nice.

    Doubt it.
  • @BoxingRouge said:
    MrChills said:

    I hope the new killer is free. Would be nice.

    Doubt it.

    yeah hence why I said " Would be nice".I don't need your doubt it, your negative hope. killing my spirit stones man.

  • ItzSoulz said:

    Hello,
    I wanted to ask if tomorrow is the PTB for the Next Chapter. Or on the 23?
    What do you think?

    I think 23rd. Because I think those scratches were Japanese numbers as the top 2 scratches mean 2 and the bottom 3 scratches mean 3. So I'm guessing that's another hint for another teaser or just PTB for new killer & survivor.
    • Streaming, teaser and ends of Bbq --> Day 23
    • x2 BP --> Day 24,25,26,27
    • PTB --> Day 28 until day 5/6.
    • Relaunch DLC 9 --> Day 11,12 or 13. Sep
  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    • Streaming, teaser and ends of Bbq --> Day 23
    • x2 BP --> Day 24,25,26,27
    • PTB --> Day 28 until day 5/6.
    • Relaunch DLC 9 --> Day 11,12 or 13. Sep

    Im surprised you bunch actually think we would get events back to back like that. That's unheard of...

    I could easily see the BP event being right after Chapter 9...

  • Um, were getting another double BP? Is this confirmed?
  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Um, were getting another double BP? Is this confirmed?

    yep

  • The teaser did have the Japanese/Chinese numbers 2 and 3 which could be read as 23
  • Tizzle said:

    @Iceman said:
    Tizzle said:

    PTB should be tommorrow unless they plan on fcking over console again with the new chapter.

    Console wouldn’t affect the ptb release date. The ptb will only be on the pc. 

    I don't think you understand how releases work for this company.

    Well from my understanding the ptb are for testing purpose to see what they need to adjust. And pc is the only platform that does the ptb. So I do not see how console would affect this. 

    The clown ptb was released on pc and the actual date for console was end of June and early July. One platform shouldn’t affect every other platform. 

    Unless ash there is something I am missing that they have done in the pass because I just joined this year. Only thing I am aware is that console got the saw dlc first. However correct me if I am but I am pretty sure pc still got their ptb for saw before the release. 
  • @Iceman said:
    Tizzle said:

    @Iceman said:

    Tizzle said:

    PTB should be tommorrow unless they plan on fcking over console again with the new chapter.
    

    Console wouldn’t affect the ptb release date. The ptb will only be on the pc. 

    I don't think you understand how releases work for this company.

    Well from my understanding the ptb are for testing purpose to see what they need to adjust. And pc is the only platform that does the ptb. So I do not see how console would affect this. 

    The clown ptb was released on pc and the actual date for console was end of June and early July. One platform shouldn’t affect every other platform. 

    Unless ash there is something I am missing that they have done in the pass because I just joined this year. Only thing I am aware is that console got the saw dlc first. However correct me if I am but I am pretty sure pc still got their ptb for saw before the release. 

    The PTB directly effects the release on console.

    Patch need to be certified by Sony and Microsoft and it will not be submitted until the PTB is over.

    Clown PTB started May 28.
    Clown released June 12 on PC.
    Clown released very end of June on Xbox and July 9 PS4.

    The later the PTB starts the later it gets released on console.

    Their six week window is September 3.

  • Tizzle said:

    @Iceman said:
    Tizzle said:

    @Iceman said:

    Tizzle said:

    PTB should be tommorrow unless they plan on fcking over console again with the new chapter.
    

    Console wouldn’t affect the ptb release date. The ptb will only be on the pc. 

    I don't think you understand how releases work for this company.

    Well from my understanding the ptb are for testing purpose to see what they need to adjust. And pc is the only platform that does the ptb. So I do not see how console would affect this. 

    The clown ptb was released on pc and the actual date for console was end of June and early July. One platform shouldn’t affect every other platform. 

    Unless ash there is something I am missing that they have done in the pass because I just joined this year. Only thing I am aware is that console got the saw dlc first. However correct me if I am but I am pretty sure pc still got their ptb for saw before the release. 

    The PTB directly effects the release on console.

    Patch need to be certified by Sony and Microsoft and it will not be submitted until the PTB is over.

    Clown PTB started May 28.
    Clown released June 12 on PC.
    Clown released very end of June on Xbox and July 9 PS4.

    The later the PTB starts the later it gets released on console.

    Their six week window is September 3.

    Oh I get what you are saying, hopefully they get it out asap 8-)
  • @xChrisx said:
    Probably next monday. Nothing for this week, maybe some leaks in the stream the 23

    Possible. However, they released the Clown PTB 5 days after the teaser trailer. So it's entirely possible that the PTB may launch on Thursday if the last time frame is any indication.

  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Um, were getting another double BP? Is this confirmed?

    yep

    Where/when was this confirmed?