Where is Tome 3?
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding; but I'm not getting my Tome 3 yet; it says it's been added in the patch notes but- Delay? Bug? Just.. late to the party??
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding; but I'm not getting my Tome 3 yet; it says it's been added in the patch notes but- Delay? Bug? Just.. late to the party??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tome 3 is being realised 11am EDT on Wednesday 28th April 2020 (tomorrow). This was planned from the start. Please be a little more patient.
It comes tomorrow, there was a trailer for it yesterday stating it comes out on the 29th
In 15 minutes.
whenever it's ready
Alright, don't need the patronizing "Please be patient" :v
I'm trying my best to be polite by asking you to be patient. If that's patronising to you just wait till someone actually is.
You could just say "tomorrow"
Bud, put down your cup of teen angst and calm down, lol. You're reading way too much into what they said.
Why do you think they are so excited for the Tomes they need to get their full of legion angst
Or I could be helpful, explain it in further detail as I usually do (if you don't believe check out my most recent post) and add in a little extra comment at the end. It ain't that deep sis.
Yes, more pointless quests hype!