Fix your issues
I only get matched to servers with a 130ms+ or even 200ms, this is bs.
I only get matched to servers with a 130ms+ or even 200ms, this is bs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably tweaked the matchmaking algorithm. Have you been experiencing faster queues?
It seemed faster to me but I refuse to play with 200 ping. Tried it once and it was terrible.
I'd rather have longer queues than 200 ping games.
I think a lot of people have been experiencing this. Like Fibijean said on my post about this, it could be that they've tweaked matchmaking, which is leading to being put into the wrong servers. Unfortunately killer queue times are now scuffed, but survivors are fast now.
It's down to preference, I guess. I rarely play survivor these days, because my queues last up to 25 minutes. I'd rather play survivor with 200 ping than not play survivor at all
Yep, I almost find lobbies instantly as a survivor, can't tell as a killer though, but the ping is so awful you can't loop properly.
Still better than sitting in a queue for 25 minutes. Im not even exaggerating - my controller switches itself twice off before i find a lobby