Sabo and THAT skillcheck.

You know, that skillcheck that appears at 97% while you try to prepare the hook and the terror radius starts and you can only go for the full sabo or intentionally fail and alert the Killer either way.






I hope it isn't just me getting them.

Comments

  • When I get toward the end, I "gen tap" the hook for the last few percent.
  • Ruin - repairing a gen - almost no skill checks - gen at 97% - 5 skill checks in a row within 3 seconds. >:(
  • i never get skillchecks.
    unless i want to change my position on the gen .-.

  • Vietfox said:
    Ruin - repairing a gen - almost no skill checks - gen at 97% - 5 skill checks in a row within 3 seconds. >:(
    I get 200 skillchecks per gen when Ruin is active but only one per game when im up against a Freddy.

    Skillcheck RNG is laughing at me.
  • I always get skill checks when I don't want them xD

    For me, it's worse getting a skill check right as you're trying to leave the gen.

  • Vietfox said:
    Ruin - repairing a gen - almost no skill checks - gen at 97% - 5 skill checks in a row within 3 seconds. >:(
    I get 200 skillchecks per gen when Ruin is active but only one per game when im up against a Freddy.

    Skillcheck RNG is laughing at me.
    Well, there's an addon from Freddy which reduces the chances of getting skill checks :)
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Ruin - repairing a gen - almost no skill checks - gen at 97% - 5 skill checks in a row within 3 seconds. >:(
    I get 200 skillchecks per gen when Ruin is active but only one per game when im up against a Freddy.

    Skillcheck RNG is laughing at me.
    Well, there's an addon from Freddy which reduces the chances of getting skill checks :)
    Only like 1% per addon and i barely saw any Freddies using those. Most run power range and block addons.
  • Last week I did a generator with another survivor and didnt get a skillcheck. Wasnt untill the second generator I realized Ruin was active.

  • But when you WANT ONE to wake up from Freddy you go through the whole damn gen without ever receiving one...
  • @Vietfox said:
    Ruin - repairing a gen - almost no skill checks - gen at 97% - 5 skill checks in a row within 3 seconds. >:(

    I can 1-up this two ways:
    -4 o'clock skill check, but it doesn't render on screen until it's almost automatically failed.
    -Getting off of a generator and failing a skill check that doesn't even give you a warning until the generator explodes.