Tomorrow is the big day yall!!
Who is ready to see those pesky windows reworked??
It's almost as if today is Christmas Eve <3
Who is ready to see those pesky windows reworked??
It's almost as if today is Christmas Eve <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean I agree to an extent, but if you make them too big, it would probably look weird.
oh okay my bad hehe
It's not really a size thing. Right now, you can only see your own charms in the lobby. It doesn't show anyone elses.
Is the new tome out? It doesn't show up for me. I need the new Kate out fit, NEED IT!! >:(
That's only when you're in a SWF lobby, as soon as I get into the next lobby with a killer I can see everyone's charms. At least on Xbox that's always been the case.
Really? I never noticed. I'll have to check again when I get home from work.
Basically me after I saw the Patch Notes.
Almost as if survivors shouldn't have been "toxic" for 3 years and cried for unwarranted nerfs. Knew it would happen but I'm sure the base is fine. It's just the dedicated servers