Still no official release date on patch 3.7.0?
I like many others are looking forward to this game changing patch. With it now only a few days away I’m surprised it hasn’t been announced yet.
I like many others are looking forward to this game changing patch. With it now only a few days away I’m surprised it hasn’t been announced yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon TM
Its Tuesday if you're wondering.
Day 28 the 3.7.0, day 29 the time III. It's just see on the wiki
Oh awesome!
Normally they dont give a release date. Encase they have to postpone it people dont get angry.
Sorry I thought it was Monday today. The patch is releasing on Tuesday so its 2 days. Haha
28th
Tomorrow