I can't wait for the PTB to go live!

It's going to be so much fun trying to survive against a snares Freddy or Enduring+Spirit Fury Hillbilly with the 6 pallets on Blood lodge including the shack!

Comments

  • Yeah, solo survivor is gonna be so much fun! Can't wait ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

  • @designator said:

    It's going to be so much fun trying to survive against a snares Freddy or Enduring+Spirit Fury Hillbilly with the 6 pallets on Blood lodge including the shack!

    Removing OP windows is definetly a good thing for the game, however I dont think the deadzones and reduced pallets are intentional and wont be in the final release

  • They didn't remove pallets except on disturbed ward, there's enough to complain about in this game that actually exists without making sh1t up.

  • This post is so weird. Bloodlodge didn't even get touched, and that map could actually need a reduction in pallets, because it spawns so many most of the time.

  • @ClaudettemoTel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1229888#Comment_1229888

    How is solo survivor going to be more fun? ######### you're talking about dude.

    I hope you're being sarcastic lol.

    If anything it is going to be more frustating with all the dead zone the maps have...

    @ClaudettemoTel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1229888#Comment_1229888

    How is solo survivor going to be more fun? ######### you're talking about dude.

    I hope you're being sarcastic lol.

    If anything it is going to be more frustating with all the dead zone the maps have...

    r/whoooooosh

  • *Ruin nerf*

    Killers: Cry

    Survivors: Yay! Git Gud gg ez baby killer

    *Map reworks*

    Killers: Yay!

    Survivors: Cry

    Killers: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

  • @Aneurysm said:

    They didn't remove pallets except on disturbed ward, there's enough to complain about in this game that actually exists without making sh1t up.

    The devs admitted on their QA stream that the spawn logic on old maps lead to massive dead zones but ok

  • Correct me if I'm wrong; if I missed some detail as I was half paying attention, but didn't they say in sum "we'll get to dead zones when we can" in today's Q&A? It's not looking good for survivor.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    Correct me if I'm wrong; if I missed some detail as I was half paying attention, but didn't they say in sum "we'll get to dead zones when we can" in today's Q&A? It's not looking good for survivor.

    "we'll get to it when we can"...2024 sound about right?

  • Yeah, they created the dead zones, but won't address them in the near future (so that means not in the next 2 patches at least). I was left dumbfounded. At least playing killer won't be frustrating for the next half a year, so looking forward to that.