Need to fix the Sabotage perk to the old 1. New Update is not cool
Plz fix the Sabotageing hooks. 99% hooks was the best now its not kool at all. And then the hook grow back with in secs really #########!!! And boxes running out super fast is super dumb
Comments
No
It's meant for you to sabo as the Killer approaches now.
I feel like this way Hook Sabotaging is more skill-based and more reactive rather than proactive.
So I think the devs want to keep it this way
????😕
But now, if you have sabo speed add-ons equipped, you can block a hook entirely. Like, the killer carrying the survivor can't hook while you sabo, and when they attack you off of the hook, you can sabo it before they're able to attack again. With Alex's Toolbox, hacksaw, and cutting wire, it takes less than a second to sabo.
Agreed.
I agree lefty, I agree!
nobody sabo'd before, nobody sabo's now
nobody used hangman's trick before, nobody uses it now
(For BHVR....) a LOT of work, accomplishing exactly nothing, good stuff
I see sabo more often now and sabo squad are worst then ever and hangman trick was really good on the ptb but they nerf it for some reason and the nerf make it useless
The amount of sabo'ing players I have encountered since the rework I can count on 1 hand, no exaggeration.
I also didn't see a lot of saboing. Once in a while and mostly not effective to get a rescue by it. But I think, even if they changed it back... compared to each other, old sabo might just take you 0.2 seconds to finish compared to 1 sec you need with an addon-buffed Alex toolbox, but you still needed to be at the right hook in the right moment. And you had to waste like 2 minutes to prepare just a small area of the map. So I really don't see how old sabo is any better.
If you want to be more successful with it, run it together with Breakout, so you get the speed to run past the killer and get to the hook early enough. And still: this is a powerful tool for protection, and is definitely not supposed to work always, not even most of the time.
Now saboing is somewhat useful, previously it was useless.
99ing hooks was usually a complete waste of time for a gimmick that usually wouldn’t pay off. Fun? Sure. For the memes and all but it was a good change in my opinion. Giving people with toolboxes the chance to make a difference if they were fast enough is a welcome addition.