Who is the killer youd most like to see a Survivor version of, and vice versa?

Comments

  • Killer --> Survivor: Susie, The Legion. You can tell that she was innocent before the murder. Wish she could have stayed that way.


    Survivor --> Killer: David. I think he's the most agressive (judging by his perks, lore and archives) so I'd like to see him as a killer.

  • Killer - Susie and Joey from the legion, Aldris(?) or Philip (Wraith). They are really the only innocent ones.

    Survivor - The classic Nea joke but i think Jane would be neat as someone who snapped after falling from stardom

  • Killer - Legion or Pig would make the most sense, I think.

    Survivor - Ash. I mean c'mon. Chainsaw Arm? Yes please.

  • Killer - Rin Yamaoka. I honestly just want to see my girl happy without all that rage inside her :(

    Survivor - Nea. For obvious reasons. Also for the meme.

    Okay okay, not joking this time. I think I woulld go with Claudette. Her botanical skills could be used in some interesting ways if she was given killer powers.

  • Plague, to me she wanted to save her followers but couldn't... plus

    Instead of corrupt intervention it could be divine intervention

    Dark devotion it could be shining devotion

    Infectious fright it could be infectious courage

  • Oh and..... Dwight.... cause he been getting killed since day one (probably wants to kill his team... lol)

  • Gimme survivor Plague because I think she’d be HOT.

    I guess probably Nea as a killer for obvious reasons.

  • New survivor Evan

    New killer The Boomer (Jane)

  • @Pirscher said:

    New survivor Evan

    New killer The Boomer (Jane)

    All I can think of is her as a L4D Boomer and I don't know if I should be disgusted with myself or with you for making me think of that ._.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    Gimme survivor Plague because I think she’d be HOT.

    I guess probably Nea as a killer for obvious reasons.

    Did you see this video

    https://youtu.be/40FC1UvgzhQ

  • A member of the Legion would be cool as a survivor. It would make the most sense too since they are very similar to survivors anyway.

    Yui would make for a neat killer. There's a lot of stuff there to work with.

  • Tapp has potential to be a killer

    Amanda has potential to be a survivor

  • Killer: Susie and Spirit, they didn't deserve the entity crap that happened

    Survivor: David makes sense, Dwight as someone disrespected and pushed too far.

    Special mention goes to Ash because Evil Ash exists.

  • Killer into Survivor—Literally just the entire Legion. They already look like Survivors as is, their lore describes the extent of their killing abilities as Frank being a dumbass with a knife one time, and in the Entity's realm, they're about as good at killing as a Survivor would be anyways, so... yeah.


    Survivor into Killer—Jeff Johansen. We lose out on the Legion so we replace them with their Survivor counterpart, a giant burly man who makes himself look like a demon just to make Norwegians think he's cool and has actually been in fights. I think it's a fair trade.