dear devs please add a rankless mode

i really want to play rankless so i can play with diffrent killers plus i want to let my mum wanna play the game as well

Comments

  • I don't think we have enough players for multiple modes.

    Besides that, the upcoming new matchmaking system will have hidden ranks, so we won't be able to tell which ranks our opponents and teammates have anyway.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    I don't think we have enough players for multiple modes.

    Besides that, the upcoming new matchmaking system will have hidden ranks, so we won't be able to tell which ranks our opponents and teammates have anyway.

    ye im not a fan of that

  • @freddymybae said:

    i really want to play rankless so i can play with diffrent killers plus i want to let my mum wanna play the game as well

    I'm confused, how would a rankless mode make the game fun for your mum? That would mean that she could be facing player with thousands of hours played. i can't imagine that being fun for her, or you.

  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/145796/dear-devs-please-add-a-rankless-mode

    I'm confused, how would a rankless mode make the game fun for your mum? That would mean that she could be facing player with thousands of hours played. i can't imagine that being fun for her, or you.

    because i dont want to lose my rank lol

  • LOL OK. Gotcha. An unranked mode. For some reason, when you said "rankless", i thought you meant players of any rank could be in the game, because you wanted it more random. I got you now. :) It would also be nice if they could add a practice mode. There's only so much you can practice inside the tutorial.

  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226879#Comment_1226879

    LOL OK. Gotcha. An unranked mode. For some reason, when you said "rankless", i thought you meant players of any rank could be in the game, because you wanted it more random. I got you now. :) It would also be nice if they could add a practice mode. There's only so much you can practice inside the tutorial.

    indeed man ! if they could have bots in a custon game i could just let my mom play against bots while not losing my rank

  • Honestly your mum would be doing you a favour since lower ranks give you a higher chance of getting better matches

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    I don't think we have enough players for multiple modes.

    Besides that, the upcoming new matchmaking system will have hidden ranks, so we won't be able to tell which ranks our opponents and teammates have anyway.

    Other games with round about the same playerbase have multiple modes and are doing absolutly fine. Hell, I even remember the old ps3 days when bo2 was in its dying state. 2k players at best. Over 15 modes, every mode was still playable with instant lobbys. Dbd will do fine. It's just a lazy excuse from the devs.

  • With current matchmaking, we already have that

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    I don't think we have enough players for multiple modes.

    Besides that, the upcoming new matchmaking system will have hidden ranks, so we won't be able to tell which ranks our opponents and teammates have anyway.

    easier to hide it than fix matchmaking :D