Let's talk NOED

Bruh all i see everytime I'm scrolling thru the discussion list is "rework noed" "take noed out", "noed takes no skill" and "noed needs a nerf". I'm just sitting here like " πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ". I wanna sit here like everybody else and say "do bones" but no even tho its true you should but nowadays survivors just wanna gen rush and get mad when they get NOED. Sometimes NOED itsnt even used for bad killers its basically a backup plan for some killers even good killers use it. Its not hard to do gens anymore am average chase can get at least 2 and a half gens done depending on the survivor. Plus i hate when survivors say it takes no skill to use adrenaline u dont even have to be the one that finishes a gen to get full HP also can sit on a hook to get full HP so stop with the no skill crap. Surviors got all the crutch perks, second chances perks they need. Killer has a easy destroyable perk people flip. I'm finna have a butch of survivor mains comment on this being salty idgf I'm voicing my opinion. Its usually the gen rushers that complain about NOED but the people who do bones don't give AF.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Thatsmartguy said:

    Bruh all i see everytime I'm scrolling thru the discussion list is "rework noed" "take noed out", "noed takes no skill" and "noed needs a nerf". I'm just sitting here like " πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ". I wanna sit here like everybody else and say "do bones" but no even tho its true you should but nowadays survivors just wanna gen rush and get mad when they get NOED. Sometimes NOED itsnt even used for bad killers its basically a backup plan for some killers even good killers use it. Its not hard to do gens anymore am average chase can get at least 2 and a half gens done depending on the survivor. Plus i hate when survivors say it takes no skill to use adrenaline u dont even have to be the one that finishes a gen to get full HP also can sit on a hook to get full HP so stop with the no skill crap. Surviors got all the crutch perks, second chances perks they need. Killer has a easy destroyable perk people flip. I'm finna have a butch of survivor mains comment on this being salty idgf I'm voicing my opinion. Its usually the gen rushers that complain about NOED but the people who do bones don't give AF.

    boosted survivors with their 84 clutch perks, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, ADRENALINE, Lithe, Sprint Burst, sELF-cARE

  • @csandman1977 said:

    Survivors complained about ruin. Ruin got destroyed and with it the early game. Devs even said expect to lose 40 to 60 percent of survivor objectives in first couple minutes. So that leaves midgame (new early game) and end game. NOED has potential to be the deadliest endgame perk. The drawback is survivors can make it not work. At all.

    There is nothing wrong with NOED except as usual, players in this game don't want to adapt to changing circumstances.

    Exactly what I mean remember back then with the old ruin survivors would hop off gens to find ruin some would power thru but my point is they could be doing the same thing sometimes but naw "we gotta gen rush guys if he has noed he a trash killer, and ima text him at end game chat get gud!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @Thatsmartguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224786#Comment_1224786

    First of all you came onto my post nobody told u to so if anything your wasting my time your complaining about a totem perk that really isn't the core issue with dbd. The devs even made perks to encourage surviors to do bones but naw instead of doing that your crying about noed. Maybe take your adrenaline to or unbreakable off and put on small game. Also how tf am I supposed to know what u play on. Find some real "core issues" with the game cuz totems perks ain't it.

    I don't use Adrenaline. Or Unbreakable. I do bones.

    As for the "core issue" it is simply bad perk design.

  • @PhantomSpud said:

    I think that they should add a perk other than small game or a map add-on or somethingΒ to help find dull totems to make it a bit easier to deal with NOED but it shouldn't be too strong so its still fair for killers

    It’s called Detectives Hunch.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225383#Comment_1225383

    I don't use Adrenaline. Or Unbreakable. I do bones.

    As for the "core issue" it is simply bad perk design.

    Doesn't use those meta perks but doesn't want to put small game on ok buddy and I can name a bunch of bad perk designs that aren't destroyable.

  • Don't be stupid, just don't name yourself "Ed" and you essentially hard counter noed

  • @Thatsmartguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226095#Comment_1226095

    Doesn't use those meta perks but doesn't want to put small game on ok buddy and I can name a bunch of bad perk designs that aren't destroyable.

    Go back to my first comment on here. I don't need Small Game. I already do more than my fair share of bones.

1 2 β€Ί