Most maps are way to dark
Most of the maps in this game are dark and you're hardly able to see anything.
Are they going to make them lighter or make newer maps in the future brighter so we can actually see stuff?
I couldn't see a survivor stood 1 foot in front on me. Trying to hit them with a hatchet was a joke. First game and it already was a bad one.
Comments
Have you tried turning up your brightness on the TV? For me the only map I struggle seeing in is the game.
Maybe you need some new eyes.
It was like a Asian looking map with the big building in the middle. I can't remember the name of it. I've already tried to change settings but this map is way to dark and I was unable to see anything.
Most of the maps are way to bright. You can easily see the other end of the map.
Yamaoka is famously dark. I will not play on that map. Other maps aren't nearly as bad as this.
Yeah, the Yamaoka Shrine map is really dark. Since release it was mentioned by streamers how dark it is. The team should look into that.