NERF DOCTOR

He should have a Cooldown after every shock. Madness should have like a charge like he use to. He should NOT be able to instantly put me in madness 1 to 3

Comments

  • He does, just a short one for a NON-LETHAL POWER. And he doesn't put you into Tier-III straight from one.

    Jeez.


    Practice a few more games against him. If you watch his hand, there is a short delay after he waves it to when you're actually shocked.


    He's also now the best non-mobility killer, but still easily loopable. Just don't hang next to a vault or pallet too long.

  • @LuciMoe said:

    He should have a Cooldown after every shock. Madness should have like a charge like he use to. He should NOT be able to instantly put me in madness 1 to 3

    Be honest. This is bait right?

    I mean it's your first post and it's a three sentence request to nerf an M1 Killer with no mobility.

    If you're new or just really have issues with Doctor I'm sure people would be happy to give tips on facing him.

  • I've just talked to doctor about you and he told me that you should

    13-53-25-downloadfile.jpg


  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    I've just talked to doctor about you and he told me that you should

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/192/8HNG800SKFTQ.jpg

    I totally agree with The doctor!

  • Yet another bait post and a throwaway account...weird.

  • The one thing I kinda want for doctor is the radial blast attack to take a bit longer to cast just so survivors have a bit more time to potentially hide in a locker.

    Right now when you hear it ramp up you are already f'd, which is kinda boring.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Yet another bait post and a throwaway account...weird.

    I'm noticing a lot of these lately.