Fair adjustment to Adrenaline.
- Does not give exhaustion
- Only activates in chase or being downed.
Opinions?
Opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think rather than both a health state and a speed boost, it should give one or the other. I can't count how many times on my fingers this perk has saved someone else or myself in a situation that looked grim.
I think it'd make it too situational for a lot of players, though perhaps that'd be the point.
It's a hard perk to think of adjustments for, but off the top of my head, what about the Exhaustion effect just being outright permanent? Okay, you get a much safer beginning to the endgame of a Trial, you'll be Healthy or revived from the dying state, BUT if you and your team can't evacuate as quickly as you thought you would, you're never using another Exhaustion perk for the rest of the Trial.
Not a bad idea tho.
Adrenaline is perfectly fair in its current state. No need for a nerf.
Fair? I hope you are joking.
Let's see...
1) Can only be used once per trial
2) Only activates after all generators are powered
3) Causes exhaustion, preventing any other exhaustion perks from being used thereafter
Adrenaline is perfectly fine in its current state. No need for any hcange.
I mean, it's like NOED for survivors, Killers get a permanant speed boost and can one shot survivors while it's active, survivors get one health state a 5 second speed boost once it's active
both only activate if the generators are repaired
Yep. Also didn't mention that it is further situational in that you can be at full health and outside of danger when it triggers. The timing is basically involuntary.
Adrenaline isn't that much of an issue but I'm personally uncomfortable with its current state. Survivors essentially guarenteeing fully maxed health states can really, REALLY put a Killer in an even worse position and it essentially gets stronger and stronger the more teammates stack it. Seeing an x4 Adrenaline isn't that uncommon and it makes the endgame of a trial much, much safer. If you're a Killer without instant downs it often feels like one should give up right then and there.
Also not comfy with how it encourages Killer counterplay being instant down mechanisms, generator delay and NOED. (which for the record I also think needs changes and honestly more major ones than Adrenaline, IMO it's the Killer perk most deserving of nerfs)
Is it ludicrously OP, no, is it a very strong Perk that influences the state of the game in a direction I don't like, yes. I think it could be tuned down whilst still being extremely viable.
1) it's ok
2) it's ok
3) Should be permament
I would say that Adrenaline is balanced. But not i cases where survivors don't heal and push gens and get healed at the same time, It's NOT balanced.
Untill i survivors stop doing gens in killer's face just because of free health state it won't be balanced.