Any dlc I should buy first?
Hey there survivors and killers.
I'm wondering about buying na dlc, but don't really know is there particular one I should start with. I've heard some people recommend the one in which you get decisive strike. But I would like to know your opinion, which one have good tier killers, and which are fun. Thanks in advance for all replies
Comments
I would love to help but its really all on you what you find fun and not.
A friend of mine does not like FPS games so she does not like playing Huntress or Deathslinger, another friend just likes the look and sound and concept of the demogorgon he plays that killer most.
As far as perks, I think you are robbing yourself if you get DS tbh, yeah its a safety net but man do people seem to rely on it, but then again....
Idk its just hard to advice any randommer on the internet about these things, I own all the DLC as I just like variation and trying new stuff so if you were me literally any DLC would do.
From a practical perspective, Leatherface's DLC would be good just for BBQ&Chilli, its a good perk to keep a match going and it provides extra bloodpoints which are nice to have if you try to level things up, Leatherface himself however, I mean I like him, I like everything, but many consider him rather weak sooo again its just hard to give advice on this stuff.
if I we're you i would buy the licensed ones since the non licensed survivors,killers can also be aquired with iri shards
So you plan to play both sides? If you want to pay for the DLC I would definitely recommend a license DLC because you can get many other DLCs for blood shards (so by just playing enough).
If we limit it to these, I would actually go for the Halloween chapter. DS is a useful perk and Myers is a fun killer. His power is not too difficult to play and he has the most fun build in my opinion to play (Scratched Mirror Myers). Second I would say is the Stranger Things DLC with Inner Strength being one of the most effective healing perks and Demo is also quite fun with a (at least) decent hunting power and map pressure, but I would definitely recommend Save The Best For Last on him, which is a teachable in the Halloween chapter :P
Just regarding killer, Freddy would be the strongest, but all the perks in this chapter are pretty meh.
I think the first two would be a good kickoff, for everything else after that you might decide for yourself after you have enough playtime and saw some videos on builds etc. That might give you a better idea of what to go for rather than the opinion of others :P
I use what I personally feel is the best build in the game:
Sprint Burst
Iron Will
Inner Strength
Spine Chill
Of those Inner Strength is the only DLC perk and belongs to Nancy Wheeler. The rest can be found via Meg Thomas/Jake Park/On anyone's bloodweb. I would recommend also getting Laurie Strode for DS in the event you find that a lot of killers are tunneling on a particular day. The rest of the DLC perks are kinda situational or meme perks and IMO not as good/worth it.
As far as killers go....it kinda depends on which killers you like and want to main. Play with your food/Nemesis would be awkward choices on Hag for example but useful on Wraith or Bubba. Killers that I personally find fun are: Deathslinger, Clown, Wraith, Ghostface, and Trapper. But each of their builds is going to be so different.
Personally I'd recommend experimenting with killers you like and then watching the god tier killers on YouTube and seeing what they use for perks to give you a general idea. However note that just because they get away with using certain perks doesn't mean you will. Just as an example: You can be really good at mindgames, but have difficulty tracking a survivor once they're hit. You might benefit more from tracking perks than say the recommended perks for a killer as put out by the community.
if you want to BUY a DLC, go for the Licensed ones. all other DLCs are obtainable for free with playtime.
these licensed DLCs would be:
so, which one would i pick? i would go for eigther Leatherface - if you want BBQ and dont feel like waiting for it to appear in the Shrine - or The Halloween Chapter. that one has a good Survivor and a fun Killer with useful perks.
Laurie for Decisive Strike
Leatherface for BBQ and Chili
Huntress/David King chapter is free, so just get that.
Halloween is also one of the best with Laurie having Decisive Strike and Myers' everything.
No real standout survivor perks, though. Most of the commonly used ones are base game.
Also depends on if you're a PC/Console player because we get Doc/Fen and Nea/Hag for free! And by "we" I mean console. Get Spark of Madness if you're on PC because Doctor is great, plus haa the perk Monitor & Abuse and Feng Min has Lithe.