Wasn't the PTB released April 7th? Didn't they usually release the liver version 2 weeks after the PTB?
The patch ain't dropping tomorrow or the weekend. Patches never do. It's always Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. It's going to be next week at the earliest.
The patch ain't dropping tomorrow or the weekend. Patches never do. It's always Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. It's going to be next week at the earliest.
Yes, next week, that's what I meant, 7 + 14 = 21 (a.k.a next thursday). That's why I thought the Q&A could be today, one week before. Is it usually closer to the release date?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering the same thing.
As always, GREAT communication with their community...
@Peanits When will be the Q&A?
They don't want to host a Q&A because they want to avoid any questions about Tony Todd's recent DBD-related twitter activity. ๐
In all seriousness I'm sure we'll get one closer to the release of the patch. Which should be next week or the week after.
Wasn't the PTB released April 7th? Didn't they usually release the liver version 2 weeks after the PTB?
The patch ain't dropping tomorrow or the weekend. Patches never do. It's always Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. It's going to be next week at the earliest.
Yes, next week, that's what I meant, 7 + 14 = 21 (a.k.a next thursday). That's why I thought the Q&A could be today, one week before. Is it usually closer to the release date?
When we have set the date/time for the Q&A we will communicate this on the Forum.