After an 8 minute hatch standoff....

The survivor decided to just disconnect instead. Load of BS. This is why hatch stand-offs need to be fixed ASAP. It's not fun for anyone.

Comments

  • 8 minutes? Amateur

    I have been in AFK for 45 min once before i smacked the flashlight out of Quentins hand with FD.


  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    8 minutes? Amateur

    I have been in AFK for 45 min once before i smacked the flashlight out of Quentins hand with FD.

    It ended because the survivor decided to just disconnect, I was prepared to wait it out because I really wanted to mori the meg aha

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    8 minutes? Amateur

    I have been in AFK for 45 min once before i smacked the flashlight out of Quentins hand with FD.

    It ended because the survivor decided to just disconnect, I was prepared to wait it out because I really wanted to mori the meg aha

    I usually dont engage in hatch standoffs, i smack them for points and move on to the next game and i recommend you do the same.

    Im normally not that committed getting the 4th guy, often giving them the hatch myself, but that guy was pissing me off so i decided to troll him a bit.

    You can imagine the salt i received when he lost his purple flashlight.
  • Noone will ever beat my 2 hour standoff with a Nea lmao.

  • Why bother

    just hit them.

  • The survivor decided to just disconnect instead. Load of BS. This is why hatch stand-offs need to be fixed ASAP. It's not fun for anyone.

    I think the killer should have the ability to mori the last survivor in the map if they go down and if they are on the hatch just standing have the ability to pull them off like a generator within a 2 meter range. This would force the survivor to leave the hatch and take the killer on a run to either get back to the hatch or break LOS and work on generators, let’s be real if you’re the last survivor and you’re at a point with three more gens left do you really deserve an easy escape? I think it should be a little harder than seeing where the killer is camping the hatch and running in front of his face on top the hatch and teabagging to bait a swing or healing right in front of him with invincibility basically.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    8 minutes? Amateur

    I have been in AFK for 45 min once before i smacked the flashlight out of Quentins hand with FD.

    And then he picked his flashlight right back up and left.

    He jumped in without it. I didn't move for a while he was trying to show his 360 skills for 45 min so it was probably a bit of a scare for him.
  • The whole idea of the hatch is a joke, you played bad => free escape.
    Most people if smart just get the hatch with no counter play for the killer. (RIP 2500 points for 4k)

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Timebomb0800 said:
    The survivor decided to just disconnect instead. Load of BS. This is why hatch stand-offs need to be fixed ASAP. It's not fun for anyone.

    People actually were sitting in front of their computers for several hours, some of those standoffs have even been live streamed.

    And yeah, why shouldnt he DC, devs dont give a ######### anyway

  • @Master said:

    @Timebomb0800 said:
    The survivor decided to just disconnect instead. Load of BS. This is why hatch stand-offs need to be fixed ASAP. It's not fun for anyone.

    People actually were sitting in front of their computers for several hours, some of those standoffs have even been live streamed.

    And yeah, why shouldnt he DC, devs dont give a [BAD WORD] anyway

    There was a streamer back when infinites ( the true ones) were a thing livestreamed for like at least an hour (probably more) that he/she was being infinited.

  • I don't know why they still haven't added the ability to close the hatch. It was perfectly balanced in the PTR and besides they made all the gens get powered so it helped survivors.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:
    I don't know why they still haven't added the ability to close the hatch. It was perfectly balanced in the PTR and besides they made all the gens get powered so it helped survivors.

    Because 80% of the cashcows protested against it

  • 8 minutes is tame compared to the ones I've seen.

  • 8 minutes is tame compared to the ones I've seen.