Alt Mori's

Why are there not alternative Mori's for each killer that can be purchased like cosmetics? Seems like a missed opportunity to me

Comments

  • I've said the same thing. I'm no programmer but I like when my computer games are cool so...yeah. Yes.

  • The survey several weeks back had a few questions about ideal Rift rewards and items. Some of the answers on the survey had alternate animations and emotes as a choice.

    I know Rift #3 is already visible on the PTB, but here's hoping!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Probably not very many people would buy them because they're afraid people will shame them for using them.

    I dislike being mori'd off of hook as much as they next person, but honestly, seeing a cool or rare animation would make it feel a little better.

  • That’s many tears would come out if you had new Mori animations

  • I agree that mori's should be looked at but even then devour hope and rancor are still in the game

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216253#Comment_1216253

    It would be pretty sweet. Maybe the Trapper could grab hold of a survivor's face and shove it in a trap, or Wraith could grab a survivor's head and pull it straight off the body with the spine still intact.

    But I understand this is not Mortal Kombat and the game would probably get censored or banned in other countries.

    Yeah :(

  • I always thought environmental moris would be an awesome addition. Like the hanging area on Dead Dawg Saloon. They'd be incredibly difficult to implement though.