Survivor/Killer Rulebook

*This is a joke post, and none of this is to be taken seriously. It's all just fun and games :)*

What is the survivor rulebook composed of? The killer rulebook?

Survivors

1. Killers need to farm if a survivor kills them self at the start of the game, or dcs.

Killers

1. Don't swf with your low rank friends if you're high rank

(Again, this is a joke, so- say whatever you want. Idc. Tell me your "rules" for killers/survivors. I wanna see what you come up with.)

Comments

  • Survivor rule: if killer actually goes out of his way to be more than fair, or give us as much points as he can i usually make him kill me so he gets points as well


    Killer rule: you t bag, I'll tunnel the living ######### out of you.

    If i get a non toxic team, I'll let at least one escape

  • @BlindMole said:

    Survivor rule: if killer actually goes out of his way to be more than fair, or give us as much points as he can i usually make him kill me so he gets points as well

    Killer rule: you t bag, I'll tunnel the living ######### out of you.

    If i get a non toxic team, I'll let at least one escape

    Killer rule: If you flashlight stun me you die, end of story

    Survivor rule: Always boop the killers if they're farming

  • Survivor rule: after you hook one of us go to the other end of the map and sit in the corner.

    Killer Rule: You touch the basement chest you die.

  • Killer rule, if a slugged survivor spins for me after i spin in place in front of them, I let them live.

    Survivor rule, try not to be toxic and offer the killer my item at the gate if the game was fun.

  • Killer Rule #1- SWF is unfair and gen rushing is toxic

    Survivor Rule #1- You must hook everyone twice before you start killing people or you're a tunneler

  • Rule for both sides: DON'T BE TOXIC IF THE OTHER SIDE ISN'T.

    That means don't flashlight me at a pallet out of the blue, don't tunnel or facecamp me unless provoked.


    Basically don't be a tool. Everyone is here to play the game.

  • I know @samination references the survivors rule book for killers in his dbd parody 7.

    i kinda wish he would make it a series, different survivors explaning the rules and so on an so on with the killers participating in the demonstrations of the do's and don't of the rule book...

  • Killer: You bully me, I will use an ebony on the next group of survivors I come across and blame it on you :P

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    I know @samination references the survivors rule book for killers in his dbd parody 7.

    i kinda wish he would make it a series, different survivors explaning the rules and so on an so on with the killers participating in the demonstrations of the do's and don't of the rule book...

    My favorite part is when trapper says "Wait, the trapper isn;t allowed to use his traps? Let me check. Yup. Survivor rule number 138......I uninstall now"

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Killer: You bully me, I will use an ebony on the next group of survivors I come across and blame it on you :P

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216410#Comment_1216410

    My favorite part is when trapper says "Wait, the trapper isn;t allowed to use his traps? Let me check. Yup. Survivor rule number 138......I uninstall now"

    I love how Samination makes the Legion look like an idiot. As a Frank main, it makes me laugh while simultaneously wanting to explain myself. I like how all the killers have personality traits that make them seem terrible, it's funny.

    Killer rule: Spin in circles at the exit gates if it was a fun game

    Survivor rule: If there's an afk killer, run in circles around them for bps.

  • @Snowstruck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216448#Comment_1216448

    I love how Samination makes the Legion look like an idiot. As a Frank main, it makes me laugh while simultaneously wanting to explain myself. I like how all the killers have personality traits that make them seem terrible, it's funny.

    Killer rule: Spin in circles at the exit gates if it was a fun game

    Survivor rule: If there's an afk killer, run in circles around them for bps.

    I 💜 each parody, they are so hilarious.

    It's hard to pick favorite moments, but i do like when legion and ghostface meet 😂

  • Killer: If a survivor should DARE uses DS, I will tunnel and nod.

    Survivor: If the killer doesn’t let me get atleast one flashlight save, I DC.

  • @Giraffee said:

    Killer: If a survivor should DARE uses DS, I will tunnel and nod.

    Survivor: If the killer doesn’t let me get atleast one flashlight save, I DC.

    I like that one LOL